Amazon sent me this before i can complete registration - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-06-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Amazon sent me this before i can complete registration

I recently applied for a seller account on Amazon using my real I.D as this is my first account.
I would be selling genuine branded t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts, since apparel needs to be approved they sent me this email;

"Since Apparel is currently a gated category, there are some set criteria that needs to be passed in order to sell these products. Please fill in the below questionnaire fully, failure to answer any question may result in immediate decline;

1. Your business name:

2. URL link to your transactional website (eBay or your own website) on which you are selling your products – 3rd party websites will not be accepted:

3. Will all products that you intend to list have manufacturer barcodes, i.e. 13-digit EAN or 12-digit UPC barcodes? Please provide examples.

4. Are you applying to be an FBA seller? See http://services.amazon.co.uk/services/fulfilment-by-amazon/features-benefits/ind...

5. If you are not an FBA seller, have you got a UK-based order fulfilment and returns centre? If not, how will you manage order fulfilment and customer returns?

6. Do all the product images you intend to use comply with Amazon site standards? These standards are described at http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200104170#image
Please provide examples via email or as a link to your website.

7. Are the goods intended for sale within the EU and compliant with all UK laws and regulations? Only products that are intended to be sold in the EU can be listed on Amazon.co.uk. If you are not sure, please check with the manufacturer or supplier.

8. Have you got a UK-based customer service number and can you provide customer service in English?

9. What product selection are you planning to offer? Please provide the number of SKUs; at least 30 different products are required.

Once we have received this information, we will review your application. Please note that all of the details listed above are required in order for a review to be initiated. If any of the required pieces of information is missing from the request, your application will not be considered.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.co.uk.

Regards,

Amazon Services

Category Approval Team"

I need help with question 3 and 9, i don't have any stock at the moment and don't know if what i order has EAN or UPC barcodes as i thought this was just for highstreet retailers ect.

Question 9 also asks for at least 30 different SKUs, i usually only order a maximum of 5 different products that i know will sell so there's noway i can get 30 different products on my budget. Also i know SKU stands for Stock keeping unit but what are they exactly? can someone elaborate a bit on this, what exactly are Amazon asking for, how can this be done, thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!