eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Buyer Account Banned & Seller Account w/ FBA Still Open for Now. Time to close FBA? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/52919-buyer-account-banned-seller-account-w-fba-still-open-now-time-close-fba.html)

malalrd 11-11-2012 01:12 PM

Buyer Account Banned & Seller Account w/ FBA Still Open for Now. Time to close FBA?

Just had 4 of my buyer accounts closed. I also have one buyer account with a seller account attached to it. They have not linked it yet but after reading the forums it seems they will link it sooner or later as they were all used from the same computer and ip.

The big issue is that the seller account has FBA with merchandise worth over $10000 with it. It seems once Amazon deletes your account you will have to jump through loops to get your merchandise back. So I am thinking of moving all my inventory back before the account gets deleted.

Has anybody else been in this situation before? Thanks in advance.

incniu 11-11-2012 02:01 PM

WHY 4 of buyer accounts closed?

malalrd 11-11-2012 02:14 PM

Buying too much of limited quantity items on multiple accounts.
Again any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Gamefreak 11-11-2012 03:56 PM

buying sale items to resell is something amazon doesnt want you to be doing. Why close your FBA account. Keep it open they may not shut you down at all unless you doing some serious buying and reselling of amazon goods.

SPRAGA09 11-11-2012 03:58 PM

Close it, it will be linked eventually. Get your stuff back and star again fresh.

malalrd 11-11-2012 04:11 PM

Thanks for the advice. I guess the big issue is that my seller account is okay but did similar buying on this same account. Will not make that mistake again. Keep them separated.

I know that once they close your account you will not be able to access it at all meaning I will be locked out of my seller account as well.

For now we will be taking back close to %80 of our inventory and will be selling the rest at closeout price. And will be selling in small quantities until they finally link the accounts and close it for good.

It seems it can take weeks to months to link but will eventually be found out and account closed. Will keep you guys up to date.

Thanks again for your feedback.
Sucks this happened right before the holiday rush. Oh well cant win em all.

rsot 11-12-2012 06:06 AM

Welcome to the forum - dicey issue. What listing category is your stock in on the FBA sales?

dancnbaby 11-13-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malalrd (Post 392491)
Thanks for the advice. I guess the big issue is that my seller account is okay but did similar buying on this same account. Will not make that mistake again. Keep them separated.

I know that once they close your account you will not be able to access it at all meaning I will be locked out of my seller account as well.

For now we will be taking back close to %80 of our inventory and will be selling the rest at closeout price. And will be selling in small quantities until they finally link the accounts and close it for good.

It seems it can take weeks to months to link but will eventually be found out and account closed. Will keep you guys up to date.

Thanks again for your feedback.
Sucks this happened right before the holiday rush. Oh well cant win em all.

Unless they deleted your account, you can still login. Also you will be paying the same return fee whether it is suspended or not.

Me personally, if there is not a way they can link you (and they usually do it within hours) I would keep selling and be more careful.

Yes you risk deletion, but I doubt it. You have multiple BUYING accounts not SELLING. Just my opinion.