eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Just got the dreaded Amazon email - anyone got a template appeal that will lift it? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/53799-just-got-dreaded-amazon-email-anyone-got-template-appeal-will-lift.html)

Themav 12-04-2012 02:35 PM

Just got the dreaded Amazon email - anyone got a template appeal that will lift it?

Hi guys,

has anyone successfully got their selling privilages back after the email below?

Does anyone have a template reply i could post to them in appeal that usually says everything they want to hear?

Should i tell them i will shop faster, use recorded delivery, go FBA etc? What is the best tactic ...what do they want to hear? I dont think my receipts from alibaba are going to impress them!! Thanks

Heres my performance:

Here are your performance levels for the preceding 30 days:

• A late dispatch rate of 0.16 percent
• A pre-fulfilment cancellation rate of 0.32 percent
• An order defect rate of 0.68 percent

You will retain the option to set extended order dispatch cutoff dates throughout the 2012 festive season as long as you maintain the following performance levels on seller-fulfilled orders:

• No greater than 2 percent late-dispatch rate for the preceding 30 days
• No greater than 1.5 percent pre-fulfilment cancellation rate for the preceding 30 days
• No greater than 1 percent short-term order defect rate

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

As part of our ongoing commitment to improving the customer experience on Amazon.co.uk, we are conducting a review of your Amazon.co.uk selling account. During this review your selling privileges will be suspended and your funds will be reserved in your selling account for up to 30 days.

Please know this is not necessarily a negative reflection of your selling history. This action is taken regularly on marketplace selling accounts across the Amazon platform, particularly where sales volumes or inventory levels are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history. Account reviews may also be the result of increases in negative feedback, chargebacks or A-to-z Guarantee claims received.

During this review we will be evaluating the performance of your account, including customer feedback and A-to-z Guarantee claims received. It is important that you fulfill orders completed before the removal of your listings, as we will use buyer feedback from your orders as part of the review.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Tracking numbers for items dispatched with corresponding Amazon.co.uk order numbers
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch

In order to contact us please visit our help pages on Amazon.co.uk under Help > Marketplace Selling FAQs > "Contact Seller Support by e-mail" and select "Respond to Seller Performance" from the subject line drop down menu. Sellers with Seller Central accounts can confirm shipments in Seller Central by clicking the "Orders" tab, then clicking "Confirm Shipment" and entering tracking information for fulfilled orders where available.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.

You will be notified via e-mail when our account review is complete.

Regards,

sawalker 12-04-2012 10:31 PM

Just send them what they are asking for ASAP. Telling them that you get your inventory from Alibaba is good enough, and ask your customers to leave you feedback. Every one gets this one... Pretty simple stuff really.

Themav 12-05-2012 04:40 AM

Hi,

Thanks for updating - been reading up on it etc aswell ... fingers crossed!:thumb:

birroman 12-05-2012 10:42 AM

Hold amazon's money against yours....confirm shipment of orders, but dont ship them, dont write down any tracking number on the required field. After the 14 day cycle, ship only the items you get paid for, or the ones for which amazon's disbursement amount will cover, the ones you do not get disbursed or paid do not ship and cancel or refund the orders. Allow at least 10-15 business days for delivery so you can have enough time to play with. I think a good way of doing this is setting as a shipping from location overseas. This allows up to 30 business days for delivery. If account deleted, you would had spend very little or none. Minimum risk.

DoubleA 12-14-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birroman (Post 398635)
hold amazon's money against yours....confirm shipment of orders, but dont ship them, dont write down any tracking number on the required field. After the 14 day cycle, ship only the items you get paid for, or the ones for which amazon's disbursement amount will cover, the ones you do not get disbursed or paid do not ship and cancel or refund the orders. Allow at least 10-15 business days for delivery so you can have enough time to play with. I think a good way of doing this is setting as a shipping from location overseas. This allows up to 30 business days for delivery. If account deleted, you would had spend very little or none. Minimum risk.

great idea.

sacka_man 12-14-2012 08:58 AM

My suspension was for poor seller performance. I was asked to submit a Plan Of Action (POA) in order for Amazon to consider reinstating the selling privileges. I wrote one and submitted it, and the account reinstated a few days later. Please PM me if you would like to see if and I will send it to you - I am not going to post my POA here publicly.

My POA is something I wrote specific to the needs of my account. I think you will need to write your own and follow it. But mine can certainly be used as a template.