eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Which bank allows incorrect names. forget mismatched names? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/53838-bank-allows-incorrect-names-forget-mismatched-names.html)

roberto 12-05-2012 04:41 PM

Which bank allows incorrect names. forget mismatched names?

Many people have listed banks that allow mismatched names. And I know some.

But I want to know which banks allow completely wrong names for amazon disbursements?

Both US and UK banks would be helpful.

e.g if bank account holders real name was Robert Smith. And on amazon I put the bank holders name as Tony Montana, which banks would accept the deposits/disbursements/money from amazon still?

Clara 12-05-2012 06:38 PM

Cooperative current account accepts completely different first and last name for paypal verification but not tried it with Amazon.

roberto 12-05-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claratee (Post 398752)
Cooperative current account accepts completely different first and last name for paypal verification but not tried it with Amazon.

if it works with paypal, will work with amazon.

Does anyone else know any other banks?

Christopher 01-09-2013 07:21 PM

seems like nobody can answer this questoin

hercheys 01-09-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roberto (Post 398727)
Many people have listed banks that allow mismatched names. And I know some.

But I want to know which banks allow completely wrong names for amazon disbursements?

Both US and UK banks would be helpful.

e.g if bank account holders real name was Robert Smith. And on amazon I put the bank holders name as Tony Montana, which banks would accept the deposits/disbursements/money from amazon still?

Well,

I learned a tip and this may help you as it did for my stealth, if you sell over a 'professional account',

When adding you banking details, firstly you will be ask to name owner of the bank account (you or business owner,) I try to come as close to my name or half my name as possible., for example:

Martha Woodburn i.e. Marth Woodb, Martha W., M Woodburn.

How, these work, it beats me but that although I know from experience in the banking industry all depositors (ACH) being goverment or employment/miscellaneous; they all print the names under the deposit slip,

"But the name under the account, can these both be different??"
- I suppose so, if you care to understand I have two account stablished using this model.

"Can I use my 'made-up', company name or/and stablished a business account and word your account deposit slips to my real business account?"
- Yes, It has work before for me but I discontinued the process and changed the account's name under the administrators name, rather the business account owner's name (me).

So, has it worked sucessfully may you ask?.. and yes, it has for me.

Kelly441 05-02-2013 10:20 PM

So who do you bank with? Also, have you received any deposits over $5000?

MM78 05-02-2013 11:37 PM

If your depositing over $5k a month to a bank I am sure they are going to start to wonder what you doing...just my guess though, I could be wrong.

slapped 05-03-2013 01:05 AM

The OP wants a List, He wants to be Spoon fed, I will only speak for the US and the truth is that there is NO List,,,Why?,,Because it would be too Fu^king Long,,,,,,A List of the banks where it will NOT work will be MUCH Shorter,,,If you did a Little "poking around" using a wonderful little blank space at the Top Left of EVERY page,,Known as the SEARCH Bar,,you would NOT have started such a Thread

Here is just ONE such Thread:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...h-account.html

rsot 05-03-2013 05:20 AM

Straight to the point slapped - always gold.

OP, could have just a specific question about is soandso bank useful for stealth? After doing a search too - so many choices....

GreenBean 05-03-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 446018)
Straight to the point slapped - always gold.

OP, could have just a specific question about is soandso bank useful for stealth? After doing a search too - so many choices....

Read the date of the opening post.

Thread got bumped....

Did you not notice that?

:shocked:

slapped 05-03-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 446044)
Read the date of the opening post.

Thread got bumped....

Did you not notice that?

:shocked:

I Missed the bump, But still the thread was started in December 2012, this has been discussed on here FOREVER,,,

And as for the thread bumper Kelly441,,I just saw that you on were on the SAME thread,,,So what Gives??? there were not enough Banks listed there for your Tastes?,,I Know a Lot of the Banks listed on that thread are found everywhere,,,so why can't you use them anymore?? Might it have something to do with the producte you sell??

Kelly441 05-03-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 446098)
I Missed the bump, But still the thread was started in December 2012, this has been discussed on here FOREVER,,,

And as for the thread bumper Kelly441,,I just saw that you on were on the SAME thread,,,So what Gives??? there were not enough Banks listed there for your Tastes?,,I Know a Lot of the Banks listed on that thread are found everywhere,,,so why can't you use them anymore?? Might it have something to do with the producte you sell??

Because nobody is answering my specific question on whether they have received deposits with mismatched names for over $5000 with no issues. I never knew this was a red flag and had a large sum of money form three disbursements all sent back to Amazon and my bank account closed. I don't want to take a chance on this happening again.

TonyAlmeida 05-03-2013 11:16 AM

For that amount of $$$$. I don't think anyone want to try it. When the $$$ due for transfer?