eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Heres my dilema . (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/53988-heres-my-dilema.html)

bruceuk 12-09-2012 01:04 PM

Heres my dilema .

Knowing what i know know back when i started selling on ebay 10 years ago i would have never even bothered opening a legit account and gone stealth from day one.
So ive never sold on amazon before and never even considered it until joining this forum so thanks aspkin another avenue has been created for me .

Now the question currently on my mind do i even bother opening a legit account ?
Are they as unpredictable as ebay where you get closed down for wearing the wrong coloured socks ?
Do i just say stuff it and go stealth from day one being prepared for any action.

Any thoughts , suggestions or experiences greatly appreciated.

BigCJ 12-09-2012 01:25 PM

Personally, I would say go stealth until you are comfortable with the game.

Do not waste legit info when you are almost certain to fail.

Amazon is not ebay and is WAY more strict and unpredictable. If you can afford to lose a few dollars, sell some low key/end stuff until you see what is acceptable and to make sure you can log in to your accounts. Find out what they like/dont like and plan/plot accordingly.

While the Amazon ghost guide points you in the general direction, amazon is always upping their game.

TheSkyInYourEye 12-09-2012 04:09 PM

Amazon is the dirtiest of the two by far, if you can master it then you've mastered the game.

Just don't be upset when things don't go your way, that road is often full of frustrations I have found.

Amazon deletes your accounts without a word and does not disburse your money EVER. It's a a nightmare unfortunately faced by too many sellers now-a-days.

However, don't let these words impede on your success if you are determined. Good luck

GreenBean 12-09-2012 05:39 PM

Stealth is good.

Stealth is helpful at the start of using the amazon selling platform.

However, proceed with this thought in mind.

Amazon is nasty & plays worse mind games than ebay.

:argue:

beaches 12-09-2012 07:14 PM

Just go stealth .It does not pay to to tarnish your info from the get go. Almost always happens. tread lightly on amazon .Amazon is like walking over a icy pond on thin ice one wrong misstep and down you go!

rsot 12-09-2012 09:02 PM

Dont need to use real info - if it gets problems then you cant reuse it.

dallasreed 12-12-2012 12:32 AM

Go stealth. Once you have figured it out go legit. But, never get too comfortable and always be prepared for the worst. I would always run multiple accounts if your business depends on the revenue.

bruceuk 12-14-2012 02:20 PM

Thanks guys.
Ive made the decision to go stealth from day one..
Done a fair few hours reading the threads and i think i get the basic understanding of it all .
Any my moto now with internet marketplaces is prepare for the worst and expect nothing less.
Ill get the ghost over the weekend and move forward from there.
Thank you