Amazon A-Z Claims are Refunding Money to Delierved packages - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-05-2013
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default Amazon A-Z Claims are Refunding Money to Delierved packages

I ask the seller supports this what they said:

You are now connected to Allan from Amazon Seller Support
Me:Hi most of the A-Z Claims the buyers got thier item shows on tracking why are they getting their money back?
Allan:Hello! My name is Allan. I'll be happy to help you today. How are you?
Me:good you?
Allan:I am doing fine. So you are wondering why the buyer gets the money back if they say the item was not delivered when the tracking data says it was. Correct?
Me:yes
Order ID: # 106-.........
Allan:Tracking id shows that the product was delivered to a location, to a zip code. It is advisable to track the package but it does not say who received it at the end. As a seller you are responsible to deliver to the buyer's hands. So we recommend Signature confirmation which would protect you all the way.
Me:Anything under $200 should protect me under credited card rules
for tracking
What happen?
Allan:What do you mean with that? That the buyer should contact the credit card company for protection for the purchase?
Me:credited card rules Signature confirmation is required anything above $200 & anything under all is needed is tracking
Allan:That is your credit card statement. Amazon does not requires Signature Confirmation but it is highly advisable to avoid this kind of issues. On the claim related to this order, I do not see your representation in order to provide your side of the story.
You can still appeal the decision though.
Atoz claims page:
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...getType=getAll
You need to provide your story on this and any available proof of delivery.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2013

Longevity: 80%

so you failed to respond to the claims and now blaming amazon? thinking that amazon is psychic and knows what you wanted to do...

USPS makes lots of mistakes all the time. even for sig conformation items. If you dont like them or how they do business u can always use UPS, FEDEX, ONTRAC or one of those other carriers.

least you could have done was represent your side of the case but you didnt nothing and thought amazon would rule in your favor when thats just not how the internet works my friend...
Old 01-05-2013
MU
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

I thought Tracking number would automatically applie to the claim
Old 01-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You thought incorrectly.

Dont put personal info on open forum
Old 01-06-2013

Longevity: 82%

yeah so when you put signature on it then the person would say it was not them who signed for it. does not hold water still would be refunded...
Old 01-06-2013

yup you're right beaches. there is NOTHING that will stop a scammer... not even sig conformation...

Anything you dont want to lose money on you should insure. Simple as that
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamefreak For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (01-06-2013)
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
yup you're right beaches. there is NOTHING that will stop a scammer... not even sig conformation...

Thats EXACTLY correct,,,Even with Signature Confirmation if the signature is Not 100% CLEAR that it was received by the SAME person who ordered the item then you can lose an Item Not Reveived case with BOTH Ebay/Paypal and Amazon,,It has happened to me
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:

Yep, insure & use a credit card always.

Cover yourself.

Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Agree 100% on the use of credit card for protective measures.
Old 01-06-2013

Longevity: 79%

No No No. I paid for signature conformation. Went straight to customer house. Signed by her "roomate" she was not home. with in Minutes she files a A-Z claim and said she did not get what she wanted. But she not home remember??? 2 other customers same thing. Got a full refund and did not even send back the items. Kept my products and my money. Now I am under review and my account is suspended and I have to file an appeal. "real account'. Now the new one is some woman said she did not get her stuff and keeping my product again and gets a refund and my products. Christmas crap. Great buy on amazon give it as a gift. File your claim and now your gift is free!!!! I talk to the customer service rep. She flat out said we are customer service at amazon and the customer is always right. So Do not bother to fight these claims. The customer will and has always won. This is my third strike in 2 Years and they are now suspending my account. No matter what anyone says...ebay at least give you a chance to get your money back. Amazon they go right ahead and give back the money. Suspended...kiss that account goodbye. I am going back to Ebay and making tons of accounts. Amazon stinks!
Old 01-06-2013

Longevity: 67%

Those thief's will get it at the end, I'm sure of it.

Last edited by TGMT²; 01-06-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 01-06-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Yep, insure & use a credit card always.

Cover yourself.

Wait a minute here.... use credit card for what??? paying for shipping? insurance?? How does that help when your product is scammed?
Old 01-06-2013

Quote:

Not quite so simple. If you use 3rd party insurance they will ban you after around 3 claims. If you use carrier insurance they will not always pay if tracking says delivered.
Old 01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Thats EXACTLY correct,,,Even with Signature Confirmation if the signature is Not 100% CLEAR that it was received by the SAME person who ordered the item then you can lose an Item Not Reveived case with BOTH Ebay/Paypal and Amazon,,It has happened to me
Huh??? So package is addressed to John Smith. Signature conf shows J. Smith. Buyer claims there is a Jim Smith lives across the street. They get away with this????
Old 01-06-2013

Just spoke to Amazon regarding this. They say signature verification is good enough no matter who signs for it. Which is what I expected. If you send to a business - the guy at the loading dock is going to sign for it - not the recipient sitting upstairs in his cubicle.
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
Huh??? So package is addressed to John Smith. Signature conf shows J. Smith. Buyer claims there is a Jim Smith lives across the street. They get away with this????
It happened to me 2 years ago the signature was deemed "Not Readable",,,also this was a Case in Paypal, Not Amazon,

However, that being said, I can tell you that Irreuardless of whatever they say on the phone, the outcome of those Claims are determined by who ever reviews them, In my experience with Amazon,,, I have had MANY instances were 2 Seperate Accounts with the SAME Exact Problem resulting in 2 Totally different outcomes, It is all up to who reviews the case, Paypal works in the same manner
Old 01-06-2013

Quote:
Not quite so simple. If you use 3rd party insurance they will ban you after around 3 claims. If you use carrier insurance they will not always pay if tracking says delivered.
The scammers stop at some point if you the seller do what you are suppose to do with insurance. As they usually have to fill out a form acknowledging that they really in fact did not receive the item and as you know if you did and say you didnt thats a major crime.

Most wont do that and will just go away once you put in the insurance claim and USPS ( I use personal exp ) sends them that form to fill out.

I use stamps ( 3P software ) and have had a few claims of this nature. Ive only heard back from 2 of like 20 ppl. Even if they didnt get the item most ppl wont even bother as its a pain in the a$$ to go through all that unless the item is really expensive.
Old 01-06-2013

Longevity: 77%

thats true.. I had 4 buyers thats each open a-z for I guess.. Them knowing that rule and each got there money back after items was delivered.. Of $99 each plus shipping.. The seller have no JUSTICE!!!
Old 01-06-2013

^^^ sorry @gamefreak I dont follow. A scammer files A-Z case - Amazon will always refund the buyer according to previous posts. So you send buyer an insurance form. Buyer gets it and uses it for toilet paper. Then what???
Old 01-09-2013

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
^^^ sorry @gamefreak I dont follow. A scammer files A-Z case - Amazon will always refund the buyer according to previous posts. So you send buyer an insurance form. Buyer gets it and uses it for toilet paper. Then what???
then free toilet paper on top of the free product
The Following User Says Thank You to Artann For This Useful Post:
zoneout (01-09-2013)