eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Can't place orders with a credit card on Amazon anymore (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/56326-cant-place-orders-credit-card-amazon-anymore.html)

TowelKing 02-05-2013 06:10 PM

Can't place orders with a credit card on Amazon anymore

I am a buyer and I think I am going to have to go stealth!

Here's the saga, see how Amazon treats their buyers:

I've been shopping on Amazon a lot, I used a lot of different credit cards (entropay VCC, gift cards, my own credit card mostly). Never had an issue.

2 months ago I placed an order using a relodable payonner visa, I purchased this credit card at the post office - later I found I couldn't log into my account. I asked customer support about this and they said my account was on hold and I should fax in a billing statement clearly showing the address on the order. Long story short I got my account back and the order was processed.

A week ago I tried clearing out antoher payoneer card (one which I used before). Same story only now they refused to process the order, I sent them over 30 faxes with the correct billing statement and all the information they needed only to receive a reply that I did not send in the requried information. The card I had actually passes AVS verification so I am not sure what the issue is.

Account was restored after a week and order was canceled, now each time I place an order on Amazon my account is immediately blocked! NO REASON AT ALL!

GreenBean 02-05-2013 06:17 PM

Of course there is a reason.

It's known to Amazon only.

Right, 20 questions to see what we can find out.

VPN or VPS involved to access the account?

USA shipping address

Is this an orginal previously undamaged account?

I ask because I've used payoneer just last week on amazon without troubles.

TowelKing 02-05-2013 06:57 PM

No VPN or VPS involved.

the shipping address is in the USA, billing address is in Israel.

I've also had no issues with payoneer up until last week.

I know what triggered it, I tried clearing out the card and order $1,500 in gift cards, on top of that I also chose the wrong country for my billing address (Italy instead of Israel).

I faxed them the payoneer statement that shows my billing address (the correct one) but it wouldn't help.

TowelKing 02-05-2013 09:53 PM

I just managed to place an order with my own credit card (not VCC or payoneer). It went through just fine.

I'm assuming they may have blocked the BIN number for payoneer - if anyone else has a payoneer card that starts with 459440 let me know if you can place orders.

mynameis 02-06-2013 08:39 AM

I thought you could only order a payoneer visa online, how did you get one at the post office?

rsot 02-06-2013 03:42 PM

I am sure Amazon is getting on top of blocking prepaid cards as they can get abused.

GreenBean 02-06-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameis (Post 418248)
I thought you could only order a payoneer visa online, how did you get one at the post office?

After joining up, a real plastic card gets sent out to the customer.

:clap:

mynameis 02-06-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 418443)
After joining up, a real plastic card gets sent out to the customer.

:clap:

Yeah i know when you apply online and it gets sent to the address, Towelking stated he purchased a payoneer card at the post office.

GreenBean 02-06-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameis (Post 418451)
Yeah i know when you apply online and it gets sent to the address, Towelking stated he purchased a payoneer card at the post office.

the benefits of living in Israel.

Such cards exist there.

:juggle:

sax4 02-06-2013 08:18 PM

Re: Can't place orders with a credit card on Amazon anymore

Yes Israeli post office does indeed do cards

TowelKing 02-06-2013 09:53 PM

Payoneer joined forces with the Israeli Post Office to offer a travel visa which is a reloadble USD visa card with no bank account attached to it.

I can change the address attached to it online so it can pass AVS checks and
I've also been withdrawing money to it from paypal (they charge a fee for receiving
money into the card, but what can you do).