eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Getting screwed by customers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/57282-getting-screwed-customers.html)

LiveNdieinLA 03-02-2013 02:48 AM

Getting screwed by customers

I sold two items and sent them out.

I'm getting paid Monday. They emailed me saying I sent them something other then the products.

They are lying.

They emailed telling me to give a full refund or they will file a complaint.

Will amazon put my funds on hold if they file a A to Z claim?

I don't want to get scammed out of my money being that they are expensive items.

GreenBean 03-02-2013 03:20 AM

Sounds sketchy to me.

Value of items?

Anything to suggest the same buyer?

:ranger:

zoneout 03-02-2013 04:40 AM

How did you send ups? And was it insured?

Kelly441 03-02-2013 10:07 AM

I believe it is a violation of Amazon policy for a buyer to threaten negative feedback. If they signed for it I would let them file a claim. Call the carrier and talk to the driver. Alos, let the buyer know that you are contacting the police department and they are investigating and that they will contact him. It might just scare him away.

rsot 03-02-2013 10:36 AM

You have not stated what category of item.

Seems like tracking is irrelevant zoneout since buyers have stated they received the item and they want full refund or will complain.

You dont have much pushback if they file an A-to-Z claim. I havent had success in deal with A-to-Z claims so here's hoping other folx will chime in with experience.

Artann 03-02-2013 10:48 AM

agree with rsot, delivery confirmation is irrelevant in this case as everything else. I never had a pleasure to week A-Z even when obvious that buyer is just screwing with the seller.

Kelly441 03-02-2013 12:55 PM

Yes, since they acknowledge receipt then they are saying the got the box you shipped. Here is the thing, once the file a claim it won't matter if you win it or not, it will count against you ODR. That's why I stress to people about selling low risk product just to have a lot orders built up so when situations like this happen you can be firm with the customer. I used to give into every customer before I figured this out. My experience is when the customer is being unfair and you are firm with them many times they back off. However, some will leave negative feedback. I have small items I sell that create 200-300 orders per week. I barely break even or make a tiny profit. Low risk items that are not likely to malfunction or received damaged.

IronManWU 03-02-2013 01:35 PM

selling by FBA also seems to cut out the risk of customers doing this to you

LiveNdieinLA 03-02-2013 04:47 PM

I sold two cameras and I think it's the same guy buying both of them because they both said the same thing in the email. I'm getting paid Monday buy amazon. Is there any chance they fill a claim and I still get paid because its a big lose and I've been waiting 3 weeks to get payment from amazon.

Kelly441 03-02-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronManWU (Post 427256)
selling by FBA also seems to cut out the risk of customers doing this to you

It does, a buyer can not file an A to Z claim or chargeback (one that wil go against you) on an FBA item

Kelly441 03-02-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveNdieinLA (Post 427301)
I sold two cameras and I think it's the same guy buying both of them because they both said the same thing in the email. I'm getting paid Monday buy amazon. Is there any chance they fill a claim and I still get paid because its a big lose and I've been waiting 3 weeks to get payment from amazon.

If it is the same guy you will have to contact Amazon and defend your case. Otherwise if you give in the guy will keep doing it. Buyers have been suspended for abusing A to Z claims. Do what I said and tell him you have contacted the carrier and local police and that they will conduct an investigation.

rsot 03-03-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveNdieinLA (Post 427301)

If the buyers file an A-to-Z claim AND WIN, you will lose the money - you should be getting the money on Monday but later on, Az can ask for the money back...I dont know if they dip into the bank account but I would not be surprised if they do.

Kelly441 03-03-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 427476)
If the buyers file an A-to-Z claim AND WIN, you will lose the money - you should be getting the money on Monday but later on, Az can ask for the money back...I dont know if they dip into the bank account but I would not be surprised if they do.

I think they will charge your credit card on file. If it is your bank card then yes.

culexevilman 03-03-2013 11:43 AM

I was actually thinking of going into amazon and sell, but then again...I better look for other options.