Using a tablet on a public Wifi - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-20-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 404
Thanks: 50
Thanked 99 Times in 86 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (0)
Default Using a tablet on a public Wifi

I don't want to know about creating a new account via a public wifi (I'm not that steeewpid , just wondering if it is safe to use my tablet (which has been connected on my own wifi) to a public wifi.

The crux of the question being:
Does Amazon only nail you and your IP when you attempt to log into your seller account, or rather just browsing Amazon?
Do they get you whether or not you're even on Amazon's website?

I just want to be able to use my tablet outside dammit :(

Also, I have 2 Amazon accounts. One being on a dongle. I'm assuming I can't safely connect the tablet back and forth between the dongle and my home internet (even if I'm not logging into my seller accounts).

I hope I worded all that clearly =/ Thanks!
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-20-2013
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,804 Times in 3,328 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8zzz View Post
I don't want to know about creating a new account via a public wifi (I'm not that steeewpid , just wondering if it is safe to use my tablet (which has been connected on my own wifi) to a public wifi.
Using your Tablet on a Public Wifi is a bad idea...If it hasn't occured to you why it's a bad idea...keep reading on the forum and purchase the amazon Stealth Book.

Quote:
The crux of the question being:
Does Amazon only nail you and your IP when you attempt to log into your seller account, or rather just browsing Amazon?
Do they get you whether or not you're even on Amazon's website?
Others can chime in on this one.

Quote:
Also, I have 2 Amazon accounts. One being on a dongle. I'm assuming I can't safely connect the tablet back and forth between the dongle and my home internet (even if I'm not logging into my seller accounts).

I hope I worded all that clearly =/ Thanks!
You can use any Dongle on any Device, so long as you record your IP changes across both accounts on, between all devices.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
n8zzz (03-20-2013)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Using a public wifi spot for second ebay stealth account?. Athletichunta eBay Tracking 8 07-23-2012 12:45 PM
Have you used public wifi to open new Ebay accounts? incniu Subscriber Discussions 12 06-27-2012 03:02 PM
HOW TO USE public library wifi for amazon purpose? incniu Amazon X 4 12-23-2011 12:30 PM
New Wifi Tablet = New MAC address? justwondering... Amazon X 6 11-28-2011 10:28 AM
IP address - safe alternative? public WIFI issues? Public Library? Public IPs ? alextrainer IP Address 14 05-09-2011 10:11 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts