Quick question about CC - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-18-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Quick question about CC

I have one last question before I am confident that I have everything inline and ready to go.

I went to walmart and picked up a mossy oak prepaid card. It was a Walmartmoneycard. I loaded it with $25.00 and that was it. I came home, logged onto the website and tryed to register the card under a variation of my name, I used my middle name and added a few letters to last name. I tryed to verify myself to get a perm. CC in the mail.

Now this is where I think I may have messed up. One of the questions was, "What month was Kevin born". My son, brother and father are all named Kevin, lol. The worst part was 3 of the 4 months matched up so I just took a shot in the dark and I think I chose the wrong one because it said that they could not verify me.

Anyway, I loaded the card info into Amazon and got an alert stating that my card info was invalid for verification.

I logged onto greendot and order a card thru them and was able to verify myself and was emailed that a perm. CC was on the way and would be her in 5 to 7 days.

My question is... Do i load up the temp greendot card info or do I wait for the perm CC to come in the mail registered to my name and new address. Greendot stated that the perm card will have the same 16 card number but the exp date and cvv code will be different. The temp. card has money loaded.

Put the temp on Amazon or wait for the perm, CC to put on Amazon?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%

Back to walmart or CVS, Walgreen buy a Vanilla Visa giftcard and no more headed and stay ghost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustopho View Post
I have one last question before I am confident that I have everything inline and ready to go.

I went to walmart and picked up a mossy oak prepaid card. It was a Walmartmoneycard. I loaded it with $25.00 and that was it. I came home, logged onto the website and tryed to register the card under a variation of my name, I used my middle name and added a few letters to last name. I tryed to verify myself to get a perm. CC in the mail.

Now this is where I think I may have messed up. One of the questions was, "What month was Kevin born". My son, brother and father are all named Kevin, lol. The worst part was 3 of the 4 months matched up so I just took a shot in the dark and I think I chose the wrong one because it said that they could not verify me.

Anyway, I loaded the card info into Amazon and got an alert stating that my card info was invalid for verification.

I logged onto greendot and order a card thru them and was able to verify myself and was emailed that a perm. CC was on the way and would be her in 5 to 7 days.

My question is... Do i load up the temp greendot card info or do I wait for the perm CC to come in the mail registered to my name and new address. Greendot stated that the perm card will have the same 16 card number but the exp date and cvv code will be different. The temp. card has money loaded.

Put the temp on Amazon or wait for the perm, CC to put on Amazon?
Old 04-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

The Vanilla Visa is safe and simple to use - register the zip code to your Az account address