Three Mobile iPhone 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-23-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Three Mobile iPhone 5

Hi guys,

I've used my Three iPhone 5 to log in to a previously banned Amazon account.

I have two questions-

1) If I set up my new Amazon email on it will they track me me back to my old account if I use it as you would a normal email address.

2) Would I be safe to log in to my new account on it?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-24-2013

Longevity: 93%

You can set up the email on the phone, but if you have been getting on your suspended account on your phone you will need to clear all your phones browsers cache, cookies, flash cookies. Uninstall Amazon app and do not use it in the future. Then get a new IP on your phone which can usually be done by going into airplane mode for awhile, just check IPBurger.com before airplane mode then again after to see if you get a new IP. After that your phone should be safe for the new account.
Old 04-24-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply. To be safe I'm going to get a new iphone and just add my contacts on to it nothing else from my old phone (to avoid a finger print match)

I'll tether it and run the whole amazon business through it on a separate laptop with the wifi turned off. I'll also never connect the iPhone to any wifi network.

To be safe I'll also turn images of on all my gmail accounts.

Sound like a safe plan?
Old 04-24-2013

Longevity: 93%

Sounds OK. Just be careful on the new account, start slow and build the account over time. They can also match by the items you sell, so be careful not to list all of the exact same items as your suspended account. Add some new ones at a unsellable high price and/or spread the old items out over many accounts. Instead of a new laptop, you could look into using VMware or Virtualbox as well, but having a separate computer is one way to go about it, but if you run many accounts VMware is less trouble.
Old 04-24-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks again for your help. I wasn't going to list any of my sold items at all. Our range has also moved on a fair amount since our old account.

If we get linked again then we'll start a fresh and try again. I'm sure we'll get there in the end. We're going to get a new business bank account at a new address. Then I'm going to get a debit card for said account in a friends name who's never had an account before. I thu k I've coved all bases, I guess only time will tell though.

If anyone else has any advise it'd be must appreciated.