re: is it possible? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-28-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default re: is it possible?

is there a way to send an email to ALL my amazn customers at once?

is it even possible?

to email each customer one by one is really time consuming..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-28-2013

Longevity: 80%

NOT possible with amazon. they dont even like you communicating with their customers unless its strictly related to the order itself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamefreak For This Useful Post:
slim jim (05-28-2013)
Old 05-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

I got warning for just send an email to notify buyer that order has been shipped.

Don't do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnd View Post
is there a way to send an email to ALL my amazn customers at once?

is it even possible?

to email each customer one by one is really time consuming..
Old 05-28-2013

To drop some real knowledge on you.. Yes, you can email all your customers at once. You can generate an xml document of all your prior orders very easily. In that xml sheet, you can copy the entire column of email addresses and paste them into an outgoing Bcc message through your email client. On my old account, there were several occasions where I emailed 400 or so people in a single moment asking for feedback. I never got a policy warning for this.. never had any problems at all. If you need me to explain anything further just let me know
Old 05-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

I would like to know. Thanks
Old 05-28-2013
Banned

Longevity: 69%

as n8zzz, this is very easy, I do this every week with last weeks orders reminding people to leave feedback. never had a problem. If its for feedback, try feedback five, simple program that fits in with your amazon seller account, but it costs
Old 05-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8zzz View Post
To drop some real knowledge on you.. Yes, you can email all your customers at once. You can generate an xml document of all your prior orders very easily. In that xml sheet, you can copy the entire column of email addresses and paste them into an outgoing Bcc message through your email client. On my old account, there were several occasions where I emailed 400 or so people in a single moment asking for feedback. I never got a policy warning for this.. never had any problems at all. If you need me to explain anything further just let me know
Nice tip n8zzz - I dont get a ton of orders so I can easily copy paste individual replies but good use for long lists of sales
Old 06-06-2013

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
To drop some real knowledge on yould emailed 400 or so people in a single moment asking for feedback. I never got a policy warning for this.. never had any problems at all. If you need me to explain anything further just let me know
Please explain further, I would want to know this too.

Thank you,
Old 06-08-2013

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida View Post
I got warning for just send an email to notify buyer that order has been shipped.

Don't do it.
I want to know more about this???
Old 06-08-2013

I believe Amazon has switched a few things around in the dashboard since I was using this feature. I've been searching around for it and I feel like this may not exist in the "normal" reports that anyone can generate. I very well may have got this from a report that I manually requested from Amazon.

Admittedly, my partner managed most of the dashboard stuff and forwarded the xml documents to me and I utilized the email addresses within them. Requesting reports from an actual Amazon rep is a super easy process and no one should be scared about doing this.. in fact, depending on one's lack of record keeping, this is often times essential when it comes tax time.

Keep in mind that you'll be looking for the column with the Amazon generated customer emails. They won't look like "Susan4843@gmail.com", rather they will look something like "qbfblnyt8m3f1sb@marketplace.amazon.com."

And remember, you'll want to send out the mass of emails from the email address that you have tied with your Amazon account.. I'm sure that goes without saying =P

PS If I do stumble upon the feature in the automated reports, I will update this thread with my findings.. just been booked with crap lately ^^
Old 06-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

I thought that you can find the buyer's real email address. the @marketplace.amazon.com is easy to get
Quote:
I believe Amazon has switched a few things around in the dashboard since I was using this feature. I've been searching around for it and I feel like this may not exist in the "normal" reports that anyone can generate. I very well may have got this from a report that I manually requested from Amazon.

Admittedly, my partner managed most of the dashboard stuff and forwarded the xml documents to me and I utilized the email addresses within them. Requesting reports from an actual Amazon rep is a super easy process and no one should be scared about doing this.. in fact, depending on one's lack of record keeping, this is often times essential when it comes tax time.

Keep in mind that you'll be looking for the column with the Amazon generated customer emails. They won't look like "Susan4843@gmail.com", rather they will look something like "qbfblnyt8m3f1sb@marketplace.amazon.com."

And remember, you'll want to send out the mass of emails from the email address that you have tied with your Amazon account.. I'm sure that goes without saying =P

PS If I do stumble upon the feature in the automated reports, I will update this thread with my findings.. just been booked with crap lately ^^
Old 06-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida View Post
I thought that you can find the buyer's real email address. the @marketplace.amazon.com is easy to get
Az keeps the real e-mail address private - smartly so
Old 06-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Every sellers know that rsot
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Az keeps the real e-mail address private - smartly so
Old 06-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

@Tony, it seemed like you thought you could find the buyer's email address - that's why the comment.
Old 06-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

No rsot, I know that I can't find the real address
Old 06-10-2013

Ah, I understand. Yeah wouldn't that be great to be able to email every customer without Amazon knowing. But this will never be the case and Amazon would never leave a hole like that in their system. If you're looking to save time writing legit emails to massive amounts of customers all at once, it is viable within Amazon's system, that was my original point ^^
Old 06-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Ah, I understand. Yeah wouldn't that be great to be able to email every customer without Amazon knowing.
I can see why Az does this - to keep EVERYTHING in the system and to make it seem a classier experience for buyers. Many buyers I know dislike being put on mailing lists and getting notifications from sellers to buy this, buy that...