eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   suspended then up and running again in 2 hours? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/60504-suspended-then-up-running-again-2-hours.html)

steven0 05-29-2013 09:40 AM

suspended then up and running again in 2 hours?

g ot suspended message

We are conducting a review of your Amazon.co.uk seller account. During this review, your listings will not appear on our site and you will not be able to transfer funds out of your account.

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill the orders you received before your listings were removed.

Tthen 2 hours later got this-

Greetings from Amazon.

We are writing in regards to your Amazon.co.uk selling account. This message is to inform you that your funds are no longer being reserved in your selling account. You may access your account at anytime to initiate a transfer of funds to your bank account.

If you do not initiate a transfer, your funds will automatically transfer on the next regularly scheduled date. Once a transfer of funds is initiated, the funds should arrive within 6-10 working days.

We appreciate your patience while we evaluated your account.

Why did it change so quick will i be ok now thanks steven.

TonyAlmeida 05-29-2013 09:54 AM

You are good to go bro, this is a review, not suspended.

My quickest review was 4 hours, your only 2 hours :clap::clap::pop2::pop2:

barrycruan 05-29-2013 09:59 AM

as mentioned this is a review not a suspension. They usually happen at the start of an accounts life and if there are any significant leaps in turnover. You can have multiple review s on one account but should be ok for now.

steven0 05-29-2013 10:28 AM

Thanks i had just sold 2 iphones before the reveiw his that why,they say i get paid every 7 days behind now ive had my ist 14 days payment.

bigbill 05-29-2013 11:47 AM

does anyone know how they conduct reviews? are they manual or automatically done? does anyone know what the look at specifically?

thanks

rsot 05-31-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steven0 (Post 453444)
Thanks i had just sold 2 iphones before the reveiw his that why,they say i get paid every 7 days behind now ive had my ist 14 days payment.

Dangerous on a new account but congratulations on getting it through.

GreenBean 05-31-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willkeelham (Post 453458)
does anyone know how they conduct reviews? are they manual or automatically done? does anyone know what the look at specifically?

thanks

As a protection for themselves.

They want to make sure their seller is on level and 'doing' amazon correctly.

They look at everything including what you ate for breakfast

:juggle:

steven0 06-01-2013 06:18 AM

Does any one know if amazon still do manual disbursement or his it every 7 days,because after my reveiw it says---
This message is to inform you that your funds are no longer being reserved in your selling account. You may access your account at anytime to initiate a transfer of funds to your bank account.

If you do not initiate a transfer, your funds will automatically transfer on the next regularly scheduled date. Once a transfer of funds is initiated, the funds should arrive within 6-10 working days. thanks steven

rsot 06-03-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steven0 (Post 454861)
Does any one know if amazon still do manual disbursement or his it every 7 days,because after my reveiw it says---
This message is to inform you that your funds are no longer being reserved in your selling account. You may access your account at anytime to initiate a transfer of funds to your bank account.

If you do not initiate a transfer, your funds will automatically transfer on the next regularly scheduled date. Once a transfer of funds is initiated, the funds should arrive within 6-10 working days. thanks steven

No the policy was changed in 2011 - every 2 weeks - manual disbursement is for older accounts that were created and STILL SURVIVE to this day.