eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Newbie here. Need some Amazon help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/61897-newbie-here-need-some-amazon-help.html)

quantum773 07-09-2013 11:20 AM

Newbie here. Need some Amazon help

Hey everyone, my first post here. Looks like we're all on the same boat here. Just got my account banned unfortunately and had a couple of questions. I need this "Amazon ghost guide", where and how would I purchase this? Is there anyway I'd be able to get some sort of discount on it? Friend told me it was like 50 bucks or somethin like that. Unfortunately Amazon is holding 11k of my cash so I'm alittle short on cash at the moment.

Another question, will this guide cover everything in detail? The reason why I ask is that I have a business EIN that I used for the previous account that was a non-stealth account and filed taxes for. How will I be able to obtain a different EIN and file taxes under a different name.

Still a little shocked and depressed that all my work went down the drain.

Thanks for the help

TonyAlmeida 07-10-2013 11:37 AM

The Ultimate Amazon Suspension Guide by Aspkin – Amazon Ghost

You can buy it here. Ask Aspkin for the trialpay deal

MICKY H 07-10-2013 06:00 PM

Can you tell us why you were closed, is the account deleted ie you cannot log in or just suspended.

jeffweico 07-10-2013 06:14 PM

Amazon Ghost covers everything and is easy to read. It gives you step-by-step instructions to get back on Amazon. The forums keep you up to date on the latest developments.

Here, we talk about new things that work, which cards and banks are good, new security methods being deployed by Amazon, etc.

I don't personally benefit if you buy this, I don't own the forum. My title just means that I have answered a lot of questions and received a lot of thank you's.

MICKY H asked a good starter question. Was your account just suspended where they sent you an email about it and you can still log in? Or was it deleted, where your login no longer works?

kenshintr 07-10-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 466427)
Can you tell us why you were closed, is the account deleted ie you cannot log in or just suspended.

I think just suspended since he state that they're still holding $11k of his money. OP $50 buck is nothing compare to knowledge and power you'll learn by buying the stealth book. Remember to learn from your lesson (suspended account) and open many stealth.

quantum773 07-11-2013 10:37 AM

My ODR was fluctuating between 1.5 to a little over 2% for the past few months. I noticed that they reviewed my account every 6th of the month. The suspension was lifted 3 months in a row. For some reason, they decided to shut it down for good this time. Its really tough to avoid more than 1 negative feedbacks/a-z claims per 100 orders when you have all these terrible buyers out there that try to take advantage of you. Anyways, that account is done and it's time to move on.

So I purchased this guide recently and it doesn't really answer my EIN question. Great guide though. Is there anyway around this? My average monthly sales was 30k so amazon will eventually ask for this when I hit the threshhold of... 5k I believe right? I was thinking maybe I can establish an LLC from my sole prop EIN, but would that tie anything to my previous account? I want to establish multiple accounts as back-up.

Thanks in advance guys.

cardfelon 07-11-2013 03:42 PM

Don't think you can come out swinging with 30k per month for a long long time. Amazon has velocity limits that once you hit will trigger an account review. Most people think the velocity limit for the first month is around $750 but I never push it past $500 the first month. And also spread your sales out over the month. Don't try to do it all in one or two days.

jeffweico 07-11-2013 05:26 PM

I would be using several stealth accounts to do that type of volume.

Also, a 1.5% to 2% order defect rate is pretty high. Are you CERTAIN you are not doing something to contribute to that? Are your items high quality? Do they arrive on time?

I'm not trying to be negative or judgmental, but you ideally want to do everything you can to reduce the number of complaints you are receiving. I sell on Amazon and my WORST order defect rate is just over 0.5% - and I realized when looking at that account that I DID drop the ball on a couple of orders.

The bottom line is, on any new stealth accounts, if your order defect rate remains ay 2%, you will eventually lose those accounts as well.

quantum773 07-11-2013 07:59 PM

Jeff, I sell cellphones. I hear this category tends to attract a bunch of bad apples. The items I sell are typically priced around 100-400 so It's very common that I see a-z claims before any communication. Buyers win 9 times out of 10.

TonyAlmeida 07-12-2013 09:07 AM

Do you sale used or new phone? What is the most reason for A-Z claim?
Quote:

Originally Posted by quantum773 (Post 466746)
Jeff, I sell cellphones. I hear this category tends to attract a bunch of bad apples. The items I sell are typically priced around 100-400 so It's very common that I see a-z claims before any communication. Buyers win 9 times out of 10.

quantum773 07-12-2013 10:25 AM

I got more claims with my new items than my used items. Actually, I dont recall getting any claims for my used items. Common reasons were.. they didn't receive it due to lost or stolen package or received damaged. Even with delivery confirmation, Amazon sides with the buyers. Any damaged items, I would usually accept returns but since most of these people file a-z claims first, amazon usually takes money and reimburses them first before returning. Sometimes even tell me the buyers don't need to return the item after reimbursement. Very frusterating.

defon 07-12-2013 10:36 AM

So sad. I hear this more and more. Honest business shut down by the big online site because 10% to 15% of buyers are scumballs. It's like the miner a 100 years ago. The company will cut and push you out to the cold and they are so big you don't have a chance... well not with out stealth you don't have a chance.

TonyAlmeida 07-12-2013 12:13 PM

Wow, that suck. Sorry to hear that bro

rsot 07-12-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quantum773 (Post 466839)
I got more claims with my new items than my used items. Actually, I dont recall getting any claims for my used items. Common reasons were.. they didn't receive it due to lost or stolen package or received damaged. Even with delivery confirmation, Amazon sides with the buyers. Any damaged items, I would usually accept returns but since most of these people file a-z claims first, amazon usually takes money and reimburses them first before returning. Sometimes even tell me the buyers don't need to return the item after reimbursement. Very frusterating.

It is sad but it's the truth - that A-to-Z claim is quite a strong buyer tool and, especially with cell phones and popular electronics, you can expect to be screwed over every so often by the buyers with no morals (see: Professional buyer term on this forum)

crafty1 07-13-2013 11:42 AM

It also doesn't help that buyer's don't leave feedback. The only time feedback. Is left is when something is wrong.

rsot 07-16-2013 10:40 AM

@quantum773, take time to learn Ghost tactics and spread sales over several accounts