eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   A weird email from Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/62217-weird-email-amazon.html)

TonyAlmeida 07-18-2013 09:47 AM

A weird email from Amazon

One of my new account is 1 month old and sold 2K.

The account got a review a week ago. Today I got the email from seller performance team like this

Quote:

Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been reinstated

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we have removed the temporary hold on funds in your seller account. The available balance will disburse on your next scheduled settlement date.

We appreciate your patience while we evaluated your account.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
I go like wow, pass a review in 1 week???? Huray :)

I then log-in to my account and it been suspended :( There is no notification about the suspended. And in the notification center the is a message that said "Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been reinstated"

Have anyone got this problem?

Is that they sent a wrong message?

Thank you

jeffweico 07-18-2013 09:51 AM

I have not experienced this, but I CAN tell you that selling $2,000 on a brand new Amazon account is not recommended. I know that some members say it makes no difference, but they tend to be new and lose accounts.

An Amazon account CAN be reviewed at any time. We know that selling more than $750 usually triggers a review, but it can also happen at $50 and $10,000. How Amazon decides which accounts to review, we don't know.

In this particular case, I would send an email to seller performance and ask them what is going on. My GUESS is that whoever reviewed the account made a mistake. The mistake was either the email or the account suspension. So, this may or may not work out. But I don't think the account suspension is going to remove itself.

jane 07-18-2013 11:01 AM

yes, i had this before, few times. contact amazon they will remove your suspension.
the bad thing is that my account has been shut down in a few month after that.
means amazon keeping eyes on your account

all are my experience and opinion.

TonyAlmeida 07-18-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane (Post 468534)
yes, i had this before, few times. contact amazon they will remove your suspension.
the bad thing is that my account has been shut down in a few month after that.
means amazon keeping eyes on your account

all are my experience and opinion.

I did sent an email to seller performance this morning. Let see how it turn out.

TonyAlmeida 07-18-2013 06:09 PM

Account back to normal now but there is no explain from Amazon. I didn't know till I got questions from a buyer.

jane 07-18-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 468649)
Account back to normal now but there is no explain from Amazon. I didn't know till I got questions from a buyer.

you possibly will get more than once in the same account, nothing we can do.

TonyAlmeida 07-18-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane (Post 468698)
you possibly will get more than once in the same account, nothing we can do.

More than one what????? Suspend or review?????

jeffweico 07-18-2013 11:13 PM

Reviews can happen at any time. But if you are operating in a professional manner and don't create headaches for Amazon, you should pass them. Also, they get a little easier as the account ages - assuming you don't suddenly get a ton of complaints and that your inventory is legitimate.

TonyAlmeida 07-18-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 468735)
Reviews can happen at any time. But if you are operating in a professional manner and don't create headaches for Amazon, you should pass them. Also, they get a little easier as the account ages - assuming you don't suddenly get a ton of complaints and that your inventory is legitimate.

Yeah, I know that will happen

jeffweico 07-18-2013 11:52 PM

All we can do is proceed and hope. It won't do you any good to live in fear of the review process. All you can do is follow the stealth methods, sell your items and be as professional as possible.

The fact is, sometimes, even when you do everything right, you can STILL lose an account.

studio 07-19-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 468744)
All we can do is proceed and hope. It won't do you any good to live in fear of the review process. All you can do is follow the stealth methods, sell your items and be as professional as possible.

The fact is, sometimes, even when you do everything right, you can STILL lose an account.

Amen to that.