eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   My last 3 feedbacks were Negs..... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/62584-my-last-3-feedbacks-were-negs.html)

user3657 07-28-2013 03:50 AM

My last 3 feedbacks were Negs.....

Just got my 3rd neg in a row. I was able to get the first two removed, hopeing this one too. Complete BS. The last one was someone saying I asked for bank account info and tried to scam them. This one is a FBA order, and they claim the wrong item was sent but have not requested a return. seems fishy. Was a stickerless item, hoping Amazon will side with me and remove it :humble:

wtf?

jeffweico 07-28-2013 04:00 AM

That is TERRIBLE luck! I take it by wrong item, you mean that Amazon sent the wrong item and not that the item was misdescribed? Because that would be their fault, not yours.

The good thing is that Amazon will actually have someone evaluate the situation and the negatives - or at least that one - MAY be removed. With Amazon there are no guarantees. But at least they are better than eBay in that regard.

In my experience, buyers on Amazon rarely check feedback.

Still, 3 in a row COULD lead Amazon to take a closer look at your account. You'll just have to wait for Amazon's response and hope.

Good luck!

GreenBean 07-28-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user3657 (Post 471661)
Just got my 3rd neg in a row. I was able to get the first two removed, hopeing this one too. Complete BS. The last one was someone saying I asked for bank account info and tried to scam them. This one is a FBA order, and they claim the wrong item was sent but have not requested a return. seems fishy. Was a stickerless item, hoping Amazon will side with me and remove it :humble:

wtf?

Good thing the amazon message system should disprove that buyer's claim

Kelly441 did post that a wrong item sent with FBA should see the seller in the clear

What was the first one?

Nope, on 2 nd thoughts, get these under your belt and move forwards

Good Luck

:surrender:

user3657 07-28-2013 04:06 AM

Yes, Amazon either sent the wrong item or buyer is :confused:.

Sold plenty of these over 4 months with no issues. And they are stickerless so Amazon goes off the UPC. No way I am at fault here. :( Amazon sells the same item.

Frickin sucks.

user3657 07-28-2013 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 471663)
Good thing the amazon message system should disprove that buyer's claim

Kelly441 did post that a wrong item sent with FBA should see the seller in the clear

What was the first one?

Nope, on 2 nd thoughts, get these under your belt and move forwards

Good Luck

:surrender:

Yes that is What Amazon said. I told them to check the messages I had no contact with the buyer that that said I asked them to cancel the order and asked for bank info. I suggested to Amazon it was a compititor.
First Neg was the buyer saying the laptop I sold them had crappy overseas tech support and it was hard to understand them. Not making this up. :humble:

I can see this one being tricky to remove because I could of label it wrong but im hoping Amazon will see this is stickerless so there is no way I can be a fault.

GreenBean 07-28-2013 07:43 AM

@user3657

Reminds me of that saying 'You can lead a horse to water but you can not make them drink.'

Some buyers should just not shop on line. Their expectations are beyond what is possible to deliver.

:peace:

ebabe 07-28-2013 09:36 AM

Amazon buyers are just as bad as ebay buyers, if not worse. If they love the item they dont leave any feedback, even if you ask em. But if there is one little tiny problem they lash out with a Neg, contact amazon, then go through the a-z claim procedure, get their money back while they get to keep the item. I hate amazon, just use the *******s to make money. Amazon wants everyone to act like saints even though they have de-frauded the whole tax system to not pay millions in taxes while charging sellers huge fees. Just use the scum bags.

user3657 07-28-2013 07:25 PM

Amazon removed it.:humble: And also a few hours later I got a 5 star feedback. :humble:

n8zzz 07-28-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebabe (Post 471756)
Amazon buyers are just as bad as ebay buyers, if not worse. If they love the item they dont leave any feedback, even if you ask em. But if there is one little tiny problem they lash out with a Neg, contact amazon, then go through the a-z claim procedure, get their money back while they get to keep the item. I hate amazon, just use the *******s to make money. Amazon wants everyone to act like saints even though they have de-frauded the whole tax system to not pay millions in taxes while charging sellers huge fees. Just use the scum bags.

That's right, lol. Order Saturday afternoon, pays standard shipping, writes a negative review Monday wondering where their item is. My gf and I joke all the time about how we never truly knew how stupid people were until we started selling online. #LostHopeInHumanity ... actually I think that should be my next seller name.

edit: on the bright side, these idiots do allow me to not have to work a real job and make more money than most people I know. Also, I should say that there HAVE been some very kind, sweet, understanding people, but at best it's like 5%. So in general, hope still lost.

lyl797 07-28-2013 10:45 PM

LOL ..... feel the asame here ...

rsot 07-29-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user3657 (Post 471899)
Amazon removed it.:humble: And also a few hours later I got a 5 star feedback. :humble:

Nice - likely due to the FBA status of the order...Az seems to reply quickly to those.