eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Account Reinstated after suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/65687-account-reinstated-after-suspension.html)

jeffdeath999 10-08-2013 04:24 AM

Account Reinstated after suspension

Hi all,

I got some good news over the weekend, My legitimate account got reinstated after 6 weeks. After fighting tooth and nail to keep the account I am finding my stealth account is performing better at the moment.

I know its early days but I was under the assumption that the items from my legitimate account have 1000's of sales, excellent feedback, no a - z etc, so the item would have a higher placing than the items from my stealth account.

At the moment my once well performing account now feels like a new stealth account.

Has anyone else been in this position or know about the sales rankings?

Basically my stealth account is seeing growth in the run up to the xmas rush, do I go all in on the stealth account and keep the legitimate account as a back up or vice versa and wait on the legitimate account to get back in the swing of things?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am beginning to regret fighting for keep my main account (surely years and years of sale must mean something?)

Thanks

GreenBean 10-08-2013 04:35 AM

Re: Account Reinstated after suspension

Reasonable to say more than a few of us know what you are talking about, jeff'.

If an account has a suspension and/or any other type of black mark, its ranking changes in the search.

Not possible to give the specifics. We have not yet cracked the code.

NEVER, EVER regret fighting to save an account. Regard that as a victory for yourself and a means to go on making money.

Keep going with the stealth account but do not go overboard on it either.

For the legit account, do safe trading and gradually regain its standing.

Congratulate yourself for trying and getting the account reinstated.

Seriously, that is a bonus for your future.

:thumb:

rsot 10-08-2013 05:17 AM

Congratulations on the win jeffdeath999 :)

I don't want to rain on your parade but remember that you are never 100% safe from future bans so operate well with your account - all the best.

MICKY H 10-08-2013 07:08 AM

Congrats Buddy, but amazon is a day to business. You can be gone the next day.Thats why you must have multiple stealth accounts

jeffdeath999 10-08-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 492930)
Congrats Buddy, but amazon is a day to business. You can be gone the next day.Thats why you must have multiple stealth accounts

Trust me I know. I learnt that the hard way ;>

I will be starting a 3rd account after xmas as you can never be prepared enough

Thanks all

rsot 10-08-2013 09:58 AM

Why not before? :laugh:

agray34 10-12-2013 08:28 AM

Any suggestions on how you approached the situation?

My main account go banned and a competitor on amazon bragged to a mutual business associate that they got me banned due to their volume on amazon and the help of their amazon support...