I need some help for appeal the amazon suspend - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-18-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default I need some help for appeal the amazon suspend

Hi, everyone, I just receive one letter from amazon, this is the reason of removing

1. The items you are offering on our site may be counterfeit. Items offered for sale on our site must be authentic. Our policies prohibit offering any item that has been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured. For information on this policy, search on “Prohibited Content” in seller Help.

2. You may have violated our policies by providing, or offering to provide, refunds to buyers outside the established Amazon.com sales process. Per our policies, any attempt to circumvent the established Amazon.com sales process is prohibited. Amazon Payments is the only acceptable payment and refund method for Amazon.com transactions. For more information on this policy, search on “Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions” in seller Help.

3. You have violated our policies by offering a refund, free gift, or discount to a buyer in exchange for positive feedback or the removal of negative feedback. Per our policies, any attempt to manipulate ratings of any participant is prohibited. For more information on this policy, search on “Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions” in seller Help.

1. I don't think so I sell any ⊗⊗⊗⊗ item, the only one I sell is something the design is similar but not no any brand item

2. I never offer discount or let the customer make the payment without amazon payment.

3. I do offer the customer the money refund if they can remove the feedback, but My ODR is 0%, my feedback is 54 out of 55, so please anyone can help me write a appeal letter

Thank you

Last edited by zl138453; 10-19-2013 at 12:49 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-19-2013

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: I need some help for appeal the amazon suspend

You just said it, you have offered to refund money for feedback removal. Try to recall if you did this recently, however, Amazon could choose to ban within 1-2 months after the "incident".

You have to be careful about competitors when it comes to stuff like this. They buy an item from you (usually your cheapest or from an ASIN you share with them), then write up a neg. If you offer this to them, they can report you.. just like if you coerce with another seller to both raise the price on a particular item.

You need to be aware of these things because bans do happen because of them.
Old 10-19-2013
Threadstarter  

what? I never think about it,
can you show me more tips how to write this kinds of appeal, I just search here, I never find a person have the same situation like me
Old 10-19-2013

Longevity: 80%

Whenever you contact a buyer about feedback DONT use the term FEEDBACK but USE REVIEW instead. As feedback triggers the bots and you will receive such emails.
Old 10-19-2013
Threadstarter  

I understand now, But can anyone tell me how to appeal to amazon, I really want to keep my account alive

Thank you
Old 10-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I would say the chances of winning an appeal here are not very good, as Amazon is accusing you of two policy violations, both of which are considered "severe".

Having said that, there is no harm in TRYING to appeal, since you have nothing to lose.

If it were me, I would write an appeal stating my item was not a brand name item, or a copy of anything and that I would never even DREAM of selling anything that was counterfeit.

The second issue is a little more tricky, especially if you sent messages through Amazon requesting negative feedback removal for a refund. If you DID do this, then the only thing I can think of that might help you is claiming that you DID do this, but that you did not know it was against the rules and that you are sorry and will never do it again.

If your appeal is somehow miraculously granted, then you must stay SQUEAKY CLEAN for at least months. Do NOT sell anything that could be questioned. ALWAYS respond to customers in a professional manner and DO NOT violate any more rules.

Any time Amazon shuts down an account and reinstates it based on an appeal, the account will be on thin ice.
Old 10-19-2013
Banned

Longevity: 69%

Everything Jeff says is correct, however you can offer them a copy of the invoice showing you bought your goods from a legit enterprise. As you are a small seller amazon will not be interested in your supplier as a supplier for them.
Old 10-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
Everything Jeff says is correct, however you can offer them a copy of the invoice showing you bought your goods from a legit enterprise. As you are a small seller amazon will not be interested in your supplier as a supplier for them.
Very rarely do Amazon reinstate an account when the suspicion of counterfeit has been stated - doesn't matter on your paperwork - just saying
Old 10-19-2013
Banned

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Very rarely do Amazon reinstate an account when the suspicion of counterfeit has been stated - doesn't matter on your paperwork - just saying
Correct, just offering a bit of hope