eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Finally reviewing account. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/67354-amazon-finally-reviewing-account.html)

derp1234 11-23-2013 02:06 PM

Amazon Finally reviewing account.

Amazon is finally reviewing account, its been open for 7 months and doing about 10K per month through it. Do I need to appeal their review or let it run its course?

TonyAlmeida 11-23-2013 03:24 PM

Re: Amazon Finally reviewing account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by derp1234 (Post 505686)
Amazon is finally reviewing account, its been open for 7 months and doing about 10K per month through it. Do I need to appeal their review or let it run its course?

Everything is legit on the account? Products, invoice.........

For me, I just let the account sit for 30 day till the review finish. I did not have any luck with appeal the review

derp1234 11-23-2013 03:40 PM

Yes everything is legitimate. What happens when you appeal?

Kelly441 11-23-2013 05:04 PM

I have had luck with appeals as long as they are legit products AND they are not products that are commonly caked.

Kelly441 11-23-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derp1234 (Post 505711)
Yes everything is legitimate. What happens when you appeal?

You could pass the review in a few hours

or suspended

or account deleted and you lose all your money and product that is at Amazon warehouse

MICKY H 11-23-2013 06:44 PM

Appeal a review???? Is account suspended??? How can you appeal a review, this is how amazon conduct there business. What you going to say "amazon please don't review my account…"

Kelly441 11-23-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 505734)
Appeal a review???? Is account suspended??? How can you appeal a review, this is how amazon conduct there business. What you going to say "amazon please don't review my account…"

When Amazon puts your account under review you can supply them with information to speed along the review process, sometimes within hours.

MICKY H 11-23-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly441 (Post 505738)
When Amazon puts your account under review you can supply them with information to speed along the review process, sometimes within hours.

Kelly,yes we all know this, but the OP is asking should he appeal against the review. YOU CANNOT APPEAL AGAINST A REVIEW, you can assist the review by supplying info.

roberto 11-23-2013 10:06 PM

dont appeal, wait 30 days.

derp1234 11-25-2013 10:12 AM

Any oldschoolers give me their opinion? I would hate to provide amazon any similar information to a review I did years ago with my suspended account ( suppliers, business model, ect )

TonyAlmeida 11-25-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 505769)
Kelly,yes we all know this, but the OP is asking should he appeal against the review. YOU CANNOT APPEAL AGAINST A REVIEW, you can assist the review by supplying info.

All me accounts when under review, there is the "appeal" button if you want to do it.

I did it 2-3 time and end up they all suspended.

After that I just let the accounts sit for 28-30 days or going slow. All the account that I not doing the appeal will be pass after 28-30 days.

MICKY H 11-25-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 506063)
All me accounts when under review, there is the "appeal" button if you want to do it.

After that I just let the accounts sit for 28-30 days or going slow. All the account that I not doing the appeal will be pass after 28-30 days.

If your account is suspended or deleted you can appeal. You cannot appeal a run off the day review if your account is still active. My god...

barrycruan 11-25-2013 11:14 AM

It's not an appeal but they do allow you to speed up the process by sending in info.

Never ever ever do this.

In all my time on the forums Kelly is one of two people to have successfully expedited the review process. Pretty much everyone else gets suspended. I have never sent more info and have never lost an account in the review stage.

Don't do it, keep your metrics good and you should be fine.

tmastermind 11-25-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 506075)
If your account is suspended or deleted you can appeal. You cannot appeal a run off the day review if your account is still active. My god...

sorry Micky but I have to correct you, AZ still use the Appeal button in this situation and yes your right in that its not strictly an appeal when your selling privileges are on hold but when an account goes into review and your still able to sell, they still hold onto your funds for upto 30 days and its this that you appeal against by providing additional information.

Your appeals not to reinstate your selling privileges but to speed your reimbursement!

As regards to OP, I would wait it out.

I say this because like Barry says most cases on this forum have ended up in suspension if you do supply more info or a case though the appeal process and more members have confirmed that leaving it and waiting it out 30 days and lead to more success. I too was selling legit products but they still suspended me when I put in the review case. Next time i will be waiting it out

TonyAlmeida 11-25-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 506075)

Yes, you can for US account. You can appeal (there is an appeal button for you) to speed up the process. But I wouldn't recommend to do that.

rsot 11-25-2013 01:30 PM

My experience with submitting documentation for the review has only worked once way back in early 2010. Since then, I have never sent in anything - I have got suspended for low end books and collectibles - nothing f*ke or vero being sold.

I would pay attention to barrycruan - few other posts on the forum worth reading as well.

TonyAlmeida 11-25-2013 01:59 PM

I have noticed there are different review happen to myself

1. Under review but you are can be sale no problem
2. Under review but they are removed your selling privileges

They both happen to me on different accounts. And both type of review all have appeal button in your performance status.

metatrade 11-25-2013 05:11 PM

What's the difference between a review and a manual review ?

Is a review completely done by bots and a manual review done by a human ?

frksmth 11-25-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 506126)
Yes, you can for US account. You can appeal (there is an appeal button for you) to speed up the process. But I wouldn't recommend to do that.

I agree, for the US accounts I had the option to "appeal" while under review. I did that for one account and it was suspended! For the other accounts, I just let them pass the 30 days and they passed the review. So, I would not recommend an "appeal" either, unless the account is suspended or something.

TonyAlmeida 11-26-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frksmth (Post 506222)
I agree, for the US accounts I had the option to "appeal" while under review. I did that for one account and it was suspended! For the other accounts, I just let them pass the 30 days and they passed the review. So, I would not recommend an "appeal" either, unless the account is suspended or something.

Same here and I said this many time that not to appeal the review, just let time play with it.

What I think is when account got review (it is automatic by the system) and if you just leave it for 28 days. Again the automatic system kick-in and remove the review. If you appeal the review then the the system will send that case to an actual human to review it.

Hey, just what I'm thinking and there is no source of proof. Please don't ask :)

MICKY H 11-26-2013 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 506063)

So Tony are you saying you can appeal a review, even though you can keep selling, list new products etc and no rolling reserve or hold over your funds. If so USA is different than all the other selling platforms. Never had a USA account go in review, so maybe its different.

rsot 11-26-2013 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metatrade (Post 506214)
What's the difference between a review and a manual review ?

Is a review completely done by bots and a manual review done by a human ?

The thing about Amazon is because it`s very difficult to tell when one is being done (bots vs. manual review). When you get a reply to your appeal by e-mail, perhaps it has been manual review. But reviews happens often enough to lead belief that there is bot review