Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-13-2013
roberto
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Account has legit info and they were supposed to send payment on 90th day. So I try login day 90. Is deleted....

Nice fraud they have going on here.

Why keep our hopes up and delete on day 90?

I message them on day 90 and they say:

"Thank you for writing to us. Your funds ******* have been released to the bank account on file and should arrive in five to seven banking days."

So far got nothing

:(

Last edited by roberto; 12-13-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 12-13-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,040
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,029 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Technically there is still 24 hours to go.

Be careful of calling fraud.

You know as well as any of us, amazon makes the rules and amazon applies them.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-13-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,664
Thanks: 4,755
Thanked 7,347 Times in 6,698 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

1 more day - but we know how Az can contradict itself so wait a bit more but then if no funds...gone :(
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-13-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,347
Thanks: 23
Thanked 308 Times in 235 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

suspended or deleted, can you log in?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-13-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,664
Thanks: 4,755
Thanked 7,347 Times in 6,698 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Seems like OP cannot log in
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-13-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,347
Thanks: 23
Thanked 308 Times in 235 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Never seen this before, once the account is suspended usually the clock ticks down and you get you cash.Deletion usually happens once you break a rule, not so long after.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-13-2013
roberto
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

i cant login
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-13-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,347
Thanks: 23
Thanked 308 Times in 235 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Firstly, possibly the email you have sent requesting funds has linked you to a previously deleted account. Once an account is suspended just wait the the time and the funds will come. Secondly, what surprises me is that amazon don't release the funds on the 90th day,they release the funds on the next payment cycle after the 90th day. This can actually increase the 90 days to over 100 days.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-13-2013
roberto
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
Firstly, possibly the email you have sent requesting funds has linked you to a previously deleted account. Once an account is suspended just wait the the time and the funds will come. Secondly, what surprises me is that amazon don't release the funds on the 90th day,they release the funds on the next payment cycle after the 90th day. This can actually increase the 90 days to over 100 days.
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-...-90th-day.html
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-13-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,347
Thanks: 23
Thanked 308 Times in 235 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

But you say you wrote to them on the 90th day, and they e mailed you saying funds were on the way. So your account was deleted after these events? I must say the reply you got was extremely fast, a reply is usually 24 hours minimum. All seems a little strange. Sorry, only my opinion
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-13-2013
roberto
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
But you say you wrote to them on the 90th day, and they e mailed you saying funds were on the way. So your account was deleted after these events? I must say the reply you got was extremely fast, a reply is usually 24 hours minimum. All seems a little strange. Sorry, only my opinion
i messaged them on 92 day. i thought it was 90th day but was 92nd, and then they said funds on its way. then deleted after that

Last edited by roberto; 12-13-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-13-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,347
Thanks: 23
Thanked 308 Times in 235 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Then they have linked you to a previous deleted account after you have logged in. This would be the only reason to delete an account at this stage. Once an account is suspended it is best just sit back, don't log in again and wait for the disbursement. If no money after 104 days then contact amazon, but I have never had to do this. If its a UK account the cash is always there after 3 business days. Sorry Roberto seems you have lost you money.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-13-2013
roberto
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
Then they have linked you to a previous deleted account after you have logged in. This would be the only reason to delete an account at this stage. Once an account is suspended it is best just sit back, don't log in again and wait for the disbursement. If no money after 104 days then contact amazon, but I have never had to do this. If its a UK account the cash is always there after 3 business days. Sorry Roberto seems you have lost you money.
no it wasnt a link. 1000% sure
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-13-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,347
Thanks: 23
Thanked 308 Times in 235 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Sorry Roberto, there can be no other reason. If amazon wanted to deleted the account they would have done from the outset, not wait 92 days. I had a suspended account and last week and the money has arrived no problems. Just out of interest, are you using google chrome? If so try logging in on another browser as I had an account that appeared to be deleted on Chrome but was it fine with Opera.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-13-2013
tmastermind's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 415
Thanks: 50
Thanked 135 Times in 98 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

I actually thought that Amazon counts the 1st of the 90 days on the date of the last transaction but perhaps someone can confirm or correct me on that but yes once 90 days from that point on has passed, the money should be made into the next cycle before its closed. Usually payment takes around 3-4 working days on average.

If you cant login then it doesn't look very promising and chances are your money is gone. You can only play the waiting game now and check your bank account over the coming days. If there's nothing hit by this time next week, then its safe to say you wont be getting anything.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-13-2013
beaches's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 449
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Amazon .com is the biggest money laundering leagal thief on the web.! Bezzos should be put in jail!! read between the lines do some research.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-14-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,347
Thanks: 23
Thanked 308 Times in 235 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaches View Post
Amazon .com is the biggest money laundering leagal thief on the web.! Bezzos should be put in jail!! read between the lines do some research.
If you don't like it, don't trade on it. We have choices.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-14-2013
roberto
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

still nothing. looks like it could be gone :(
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-14-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 20
Thanks: 15
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
Sorry Roberto, there can be no other reason. If amazon wanted to deleted the account they would have done from the outset, not wait 92 days. I had a suspended account and last week and the money has arrived no problems. Just out of interest, are you using google chrome? If so try logging in on another browser as I had an account that appeared to be deleted on Chrome but was it fine with Opera.

I had similar problem too, cldnt log in with chrome. Try to log in with different browser.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-15-2013
roberto
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymilly View Post
I had similar problem too, cldnt log in with chrome. Try to log in with different browser.
where you able to login with a different browser?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-15-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 20
Thanks: 15
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberto View Post
where you able to login with a different browser?

Yes i was able to log in with different browser. Double check if you r typing password and email correctly too.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-15-2013
roberto
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Just had amazon account deleted on 90th da

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymilly View Post
Yes i was able to log in with different browser. Double check if you r typing password and email correctly too.
no luck :(

am sure its deleted.

anyone get money from deleted account recently. i got money only from my 1st deleted account
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Deleted on the 90th day ! tis69 Amazon X 21 08-09-2012 09:49 AM
Contacting Amazon Regarding Deleted Account potofgold23 Amazon X 0 02-04-2012 07:49 AM
Amazon account deleted payment was made before deleted adrianr03 Amazon 11 11-26-2011 11:28 AM
Amazon account deleted. Kickboxerfighter Amazon X 10 09-01-2011 06:07 PM
Amazon account deleted. Kickboxerfighter Subscriber Discussions 4 08-16-2011 06:04 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts