eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Us and Canada stealth accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/68277-us-canada-stealth-accounts.html)

Kelly441 12-18-2013 12:00 AM

Us and Canada stealth accounts

Can you have a US and Canada account with the same info? Same bank etc....

MICKY H 12-18-2013 12:04 AM

Re: Us and Canada stealth accounts

Yes, but if one goes the other will follow. From my own observations USA and Canada share data, all the EU share data with each other and Japan is on its own. I have a deleted USA account but the Jp has been using this bank account for over 18 months and no problems.

Kelly441 12-18-2013 09:17 PM

I do mostly FBA, do you know if I am already reaching the Canadian market with USA FBA seller account?

alim 12-20-2013 02:47 AM

the canadian and US are very closesly linked.It also happens that they send you a warning saying that youre running 2 accounts and need to close one and then depends,sometimes after the warning nothing happens and at other times they suspend one of them and then you have to tell them that youre closing one

i once asked a customer service guy on amazon chat the possibility of having both amazon us and .ca on same details and they were like you can have it but need to list different products in each of them .
that sounds pretty lame because .ca and .com mostly cater different markets

plus if theyre linked with same info and one gets suspended the other will be automatically suspended.

for .co.uk i have made more than 5 accounts on details of suspended amazon us and never had a problem .same meaning same card details and same phone and twice same ip and everything.

similarly in co.uk you have the option to us other eu based amazon selling options.a few times its happened that my uk account got suspended but the eu ones like germany france italy those were still functioning independently even though all of them are accessed from the same selling portal

MICKY H 12-20-2013 10:10 AM

[QUOTE=alim;512969]the canadian and US are very closesly linked.It also happens that they send you a warning saying that youre running 2 accounts and need to close one and then depends,sometimes after the warning nothing happens and at other times they suspend one of them and then you have to tell them that youre closing one

i once asked a customer service guy on amazon chat the possibility of having both amazon us and .ca on same details and they were like you can have it but need to list different products in each of them .

Sorry thats a load of rubbish, of course you can run accounts in USA and CA with the same details. I have been doing this for many years. They are different marketplaces and different countries.

Phd 12-20-2013 08:34 PM

Correct Micky. I did it for years also.

But, within hours of 1 account getting banned, the other one followed.

This was before I found this forum of course.

MICKY H 12-20-2013 10:38 PM

Yep your right there Phd, same with the euro accounts if all all seller central they will go one by one.

alim 12-24-2013 04:41 PM

[quote=MICKY H;513049]
Quote:

Originally Posted by alim (Post 512969)
the canadian and US are very closesly linked.It also happens that they send you a warning saying that youre running 2 accounts and need to close one and then depends,sometimes after the warning nothing happens and at other times they suspend one of them and then you have to tell them that youre closing one

Sorry thats a load of rubbish, of course you can run accounts in USA and CA with the same details. I have been doing this for many years. They are different marketplaces and different countries.

ofcourse,thats what i said thats pretty lame.I have the same products I sell on amazon us,amazon canada and the Eu and never been a problem.only that when i initially started selling and used to make accounts in us and canada they would get suspended if one got suspended.but now that i use stealth and not use same details on both its never a problem

alim 12-24-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 513195)
Yep your right there Phd, same with the euro accounts if all all seller central they will go one by one.

this part i disagree to some extent and can send you a screenshot of seller central.I had 1 amazon.co.uk account where the uk got suspended and the rest followed and theres 1 where the uk account got suspended and the remaining Eu countries are still active.when I go to the uk seller central it shows suspended and when I click on the right to franch germany and so on,theyre still running

alim 12-24-2013 04:47 PM

yes,exactly my point,when one account goes down the other does as well.and when i used to initially run both without stealth on the same pc as a newbie they wouldnt do anything initially but at sme point would send me the warning message ,bt that ofcourse was same details and same pc.with stealth it has never been an issue

user3657 12-24-2013 08:54 PM

Is FBA shipping to CA reasonable? This seems like something to look into for 2014 for me....

MICKY H 12-25-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user3657 (Post 513992)
Is FBA shipping to CA reasonable? This seems like something to look into for 2014 for me....

Amazon have all these answers on there website...

Phd 12-25-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user3657 (Post 513992)

Cross border shipping is not cheap.

We import/export our own stock, but we are only 45 mins from the border.

Kelly441 12-25-2013 12:56 PM

So if I have a US Stealth and I want to add a CA on the same info how do I go about doing this?