eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   using VMware Workstation do I need to disable & spoof adapters? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/68327-using-vmware-workstation-do-i-need-disable-spoof-adapters.html)

emg 12-19-2013 01:59 AM

using VMware Workstation do I need to disable & spoof adapters?

Since i am using VMware Workstation do I still need to be concerned with disabling and spoofing networking adapters?
Im concerned with this because Amazon Ghost says to only have 1 adapter enabled but Device Manager shows 2 adapters are for VMware.

My plan is to use VMware with a dial-up connection. How does that sound?

TonyAlmeida 12-19-2013 08:48 AM

Re: using VMware Workstation do I need to disable & spoof adapters?

It is depend on your setup. What is your Internet connection? Cabel, DSL......?

emg 12-19-2013 11:35 AM

thanks for asking. ...i intend to use dial-up once everything is set up.
(i thought you died tony)

TonyAlmeida 12-19-2013 11:49 AM

I don't used dial-up for a long time and can help you with this. I recommend using cable Internet for stealth. Easy to change IP and cable Internet these day are cheap. Just get the basic service like 3MB/s is good enough.

Spend money to make money and saving you lot of time.

I'm not dead yet :) just busy with this season

Kelly441 12-19-2013 08:50 PM

VMware creates different Mac address for each VIrtual machine

liubkin 12-20-2013 06:40 AM

I have ADSL connection and first connecting machine is modem, then i added a router, then comes my stealth pc account. How do you manipulate multiple accounts via VMware? If i change the mac address of the router each time i change the vmware OS, this gives me new IP address on each restart of the modem, but this could duplicate IPs in time. So my question is how do you manage this IP problem because if you log in 2-3 times per day and change account, the chance to repeat IP in is high. Also each IP i log in is already used and i cant use for future stealth account which is not worthy to burn out so many different IP since they are not limitless. I hope somebody to clarify how you do it? VPS, using same IP each time ?

Question 2 is how do i need to set up my network so i am stealth or it doesnt matter? Bridge or NIC connection? and if bridge, should i change my router and my pc network card to match the mac address of the VMware virtual mac so all 3 is same ?

Looking for a reply :)