France Account Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-15-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default France Account Suspended

A few days ago (Mar.11) I got a suspension e-mail from Amazon France (I just noticed today, I don't check my France Account everyday as I only sell FBA there), says that my account is linked to a previously suspended account. Which is very very strange, I don't have any other account in France, My computer is only used by myself and all my other Pan-Europe account are in good standing.

I don't have other family members that do have France or even Amazon accounts. I can't think of any reason why this is happening, has any of you guys face similar situation? I will add some background story here I think which is suspicious.

1. I had a US account which was suspended (on Dec.2013), but for what I know they are not linked

2. I have a UK account that sells in FBA, and use cross border fulfilment to sell in France for some items that I don't have on my France account. All the accounts were actually made in 2010 and early 2011, so there was no EU account for Amazon at that time.

3. I did receive one e-mail on Mar.12 (it was actually one day after my FR account being suspended, however I didn't know that at that time, my mistake) for my main account in UK (which as I said do some cross border FBA for France as well) that like 300 of my SKUs are being removed due to policy violations, and I don't actually sell those item in any of my accounts, never had them never sold them. And after 3 minutes of the initial e-mail, I received one English speaking e-mail from seller performance in france (normally they should be in French) saying that they made a mistake on that notice and they have marked on my account that that was a mistake.

So the only think I can think of is either the US account suspension or the mistaken letter got something to do with the suspension in France, I did write an appeal today. Have yet to receive an response.

But I really don't know what is going on. So anyone got any idea what is the problem here?

Strange thing is that my FR account under my UK main account is still working fine, it is still active and everything runs good. (They are linked big time as I login all the EU accounts with same browser, same ip, same computer, at the same time, where they got exactly same information)

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-15-2014 at 11:34 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-16-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%
Default Re: France Account Suspended

I would assume amazon.fr have linked you to the UK account you have that is also selling on France. This is in breach of of amazon rules selling with 2 accounts on the same marketplace. It does not matter that the goods were different.
I also got the email last week regarding selling unauthorised products on amazon.fr and then an apology later, and yes I did not sell those goods either. An amazon error.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MICKY H For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (03-16-2014), TheBoyBilly (03-16-2014)
Old 03-16-2014
Threadstarter  

OK, so as I said I have appeal the suspension, and I got a response saying that they have very good reason to believe it is linked, and the account would remain closed.
Then I further explained, and they no longer claim that the account linked, however it says that based on my overall performance, they would suspend my account and no more appeal is needed as that's the final decision.

So, I guess that France account is over.
I just have some concerns, that my UK account is still selling in France, should I just delete all the listings, so that my UK account won't get affected, in my UK account I have like 25k items in FBA, so it really gets me worried, as I don't want it to be suspended. Will my UK account be suspended in a while due to linked accounts or it should be just fine?

Thanks for answering
Old 03-17-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%

Yes your France account is gone, but on the bright side you will get your money in 90 days as the account is not deleted.

The UK account is a tough one, technically you should be OK as you only have one account selling in the UK and you did not use the Fr account to sell in the UK so there is no breach of rules. However as the euro accounts share information who knows,this is the problem with amazon, one day at a time.
Old 03-18-2014
Threadstarter  

Ha, I might actually owe them money,
only around 300 Euros they owe me, but I have like 3000 items in FBA, so....