eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   How much longer I have to wait until contact amazon? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/73249-how-much-longer-i-have-wait-until-contact-amazon.html)

poorgirl 05-06-2014 03:41 PM

How much longer I have to wait until contact amazon?

I got my account suspend a month ago, and I have already send my appeal to them three weeks ago. Amazon has released my money but still have not let me know their decision. Any idea about how long it usually takes amazon to response back their final decision? And how long I should wait until I can contact them about their decision. I need to sell soon again as I have no money now :( thank you.

Phd 05-06-2014 04:21 PM

Re: How much longer I have to wait until contact amazon?

Expect the worst (sorry), and start setting up some ghost accounts. If the original comes back, then you have an extra account to work with.

Just curious, what was the reason for the suspension?

ifox007 05-06-2014 05:26 PM

@poorgirl: Why you have to wait? You can email and ask them about your selling acct status anytime you want since your acct has not been deleted. They will probably respond to your email shortly. If they don't within 48hr, then you can write a "polite email" and send to Amz seller support team.

alim 05-06-2014 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phd (Post 551080)
Expect the worst (sorry), and start setting up some ghost accounts. If the original comes back, then you have an extra account to work with.

i think the point of curiosity (in a good way) in how the funds released after the account got suspended,before 90 days

poorgirl 05-08-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phd (Post 551080)

I have been thinking about setting up a ghost amazon account, but I am concerned that while amazon hasn't contacted me for the final discion and I am prepared opening a ghost account, amazon will find it? Will I be affect my suspended account? Since I don't know the final answer yet? Can you help? Thank you.

It was totally my fault, I sold Disney stickers' then, got suspend :( I still can login my suspend account and amazon has already paid me the hold found....

poorgirl 05-08-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifox007 (Post 551101)
@poorgirl: Why you have to wait? You can email and ask them about your selling acct status anytime you want since your acct has not been deleted. They will probably respond to your email shortly. If they don't within 48hr, then you can write a "polite email" and send to Amz seller support team.

Sure, I will email amazon to check my status tonight, it's been way over two days when they told me they would let me know the decision, it's almost 30 days now.....

poorgirl 05-08-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alim (Post 551115)
i think the point of curiosity (in a good way) in how the funds released after the account got suspended,before 90 days

Yes, after I got an email said my account was suspended, two weeks later, they sent me an email said they would deposit the balance to my bank account. So, I got all my money within 30 days after suspended.

poorgirl 05-08-2014 06:41 PM

If I got a ghost account, or my old account back, I will not sell anything that I used to sell, after I got suspended, I went to my account and I deleted all my inventory and sent all my orders to customers. I am currently working on a new product that is nothing related to my old ones, and I told amazon in my appeal already, don't know if it would help at all? Thanks.