eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   My seller account review after i added bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/74254-my-seller-account-review-after-i-added-bank-account.html)

MinhGP 06-08-2014 08:37 AM

My seller account review after i added bank account

I just added my bank account and i got email my seller account under review after that. What should i do. Why they don't do that before. I have bought amzon ghost book and said should add bank before 3 days payment processs and i did it but maybe now i lost all

Lucifer 06-08-2014 09:54 AM

Re: My seller account review after i added bank account

is it for .com or .co.uk?

MinhGP 06-08-2014 10:50 AM

amzon.com bro

Lucifer 06-08-2014 12:11 PM

Its happened to my US acc as well. then after 2 days they have send me mail that you can use your acc from now. .If you done everything in right way, same thing happen to yours also.

alim 06-08-2014 04:11 PM

how old was the account.sometimes its the standard review that the account goes through .

Rippedoffagain 06-08-2014 04:29 PM

Moved this to here !!!

Seems like amazon is up to their old tricks again! I have several accounts with a low threshold of sales and low dollar amount sitting they keep pushing back the first transfers to start with then as son as you put your check info in the throw he account into review! The site is a joke as a selling platform no money to be made to many bogus reviews so they hg can get their bottom dollar up. Anyone thins that this is mall part of business and amazon can do what they want they go tread in the amazon for a while it has become very obvious that amazon will not be a viable source of income down the road! Been selling since they started and let me tell you the fat lady sang gams on is not a money machine anymore they made surely it even with mega stealth accounts it's ridiculousness. Now my opinion. Just wait and see have to use different selling venues a mason is not cutting it anymore to much time wasted waiting a damn month for payment only to be thrown in review I smell scamazon !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yomanholy 06-08-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rippedoffagain (Post 558675)
Moved this to here !!!

Seems like amazon is up to their old tricks again! I have several accounts with a low threshold of sales and low dollar amount sitting they keep pushing back the first transfers to start with then as son as you put your check info in the throw he account into review! The site is a joke as a selling platform no money to be made to many bogus reviews so they hg can get their bottom dollar up. Anyone thins that this is mall part of business and amazon can do what they want they go tread in the amazon for a while it has become very obvious that amazon will not be a viable source of income down the road! Been selling since they started and let me tell you the fat lady sang gams on is not a money machine anymore they made surely it even with mega stealth accounts it's ridiculousness. Now my opinion. Just wait and see have to use different selling venues a mason is not cutting it anymore to much time wasted waiting a damn month for payment only to be thrown in review I smell scamazon !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many people are making a lot of money with amazon. You just sound angry =/

alim 06-08-2014 11:23 PM

the only different thing ive seen recently is that the 7 or 14 day rolling reserves are noe 28 days which I hadnt experienced in the last 2 years selling on amazon.so basically if you have pro merchant and it goes into 28day rolling it means you dont get paid for 28 days and then the review ends the day or so after your disbursement date so effectively 2 more weeks and 6 weeks in total.But if your metrics are fine then it will work through

MICKY H 06-08-2014 11:46 PM

But you do get funds during a rolling reserve, just not everything. As said before these measures are there to protect amazon from rip off merchants. Like we complain about scammers who buy of us, amazon have marketplace scammers who try to con them. Also the rolling reserve in my experience has never been used on aged accounts.

MICKY H 06-08-2014 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinhGP (Post 558627)
I just added my bank account and i got email my seller account under review after that. What should i do. Why they don't do that before. I have bought amzon ghost book and said should add bank before 3 days payment processs and i did it but maybe now i lost all

Why have you lost all, your account is under review, not suspended,not deleted. Your account is new, have you any feedback yet? How much are they holding?Have you tracking numbers for the goods you shipped? Did you ship from Vietnam cos I would imagine half your sales have not yet been received by the customers.

alim 06-09-2014 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 558722)
But you do get funds during a rolling reserve, just not everything. As said before these measures are there to protect amazon from rip off merchants. Like we complain about scammers who buy of us, amazon have marketplace scammers who try to con them. Also the rolling reserve in my experience has never been used on aged accounts.

this is true.the most ive seen is 4 month old account going into the 14 day or 28 day reviews hasnt happened to my accounts that are older than that except for when there's seasonal fluctuation and volume goes up exponentially.but then seeing the risk it brings to amazon ithey have to do the rolling review for 7 days which makes sense.
everything ends up well if the product doesnt create issues

Rippedoffagain 06-09-2014 04:48 PM

Angry ? No just speaking the truth amazon is robbing funds from millions of good sellers such as myself. They keep changing there own policy to suit their needs when they need cash flow. A billion dollar company of course they are how did they get that big? First by using the third party seller as their pawns to pitch their website they used us to gain capital then when they got mainstream after all these years they start playing games and holding funds more than ever before and or blocking u out of your account with no recourse. That is is just plain out robbing the seller.

Just calling it the way I see it any people do survive but more than that have lost funds merchandise and many accounts just because amazon feels like holding funds. This is their play money millions of dollars each day!! So just think that one day you to will be locked out and funds stolen no one is bullet proof from amazon they control your money plain and simple .just read between the lines .amazon has a lot more up their sleeve coming down the pike and it will be big changes more so than them holding money initially for 21 days then pushing it back another 7 they are a scam company now and a lot of small sellers that initially made amazon what it is today have moved on because of their bad evil ways we don't work for free so the sheepal will see

eBay King 06-10-2014 01:25 AM

I agree, Amz can not be trusted at all. But, this is all part of the "game".

The way I look at it is that when Amz pay a disbursement to my bank account, I consider this a victory against them and I gain a point. The score at that point is:

Me: 1

Jeff: 0

I have beaten Jeff hundreds of times, so when the rare time he does get a single point against me, the overall score is still always in my favour. I win. :lol:

This is the best way to look at doing business on Amz. Get what you can, while you can. Never look to the future too far. Good luck.

alim 06-11-2014 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBay King (Post 558937)
I agree, Amz can not be trusted at all. But, this is all part of the "game".

The way I look at it is that when Amz pay a disbursement to my bank account, I consider this a victory against them and I gain a point. The score at that point is:

Me: 1

Jeff: 0

I have beaten Jeff hundreds of times, so when the rare time he does get a single point against me, the overall score is still always in my favour. I win. :lol:

This is the best way to look at doing business on Amz. Get what you can, while you can. Never look to the future too far. Good luck.

good way to see amazon.But once in a while jeffs scores as well and its pretty annoying when he does it especially when you have a crucial big disbursement coming .lol

sax4 06-24-2014 08:31 AM

I had the same thing, account under review straight away after adding bank account

sax4 06-29-2014 07:49 AM

I'm wondering if it's my Entropay card, EP worked fine for another account, maybe things have changed

rsot 06-29-2014 10:01 AM

How much did you have loaded on the EP card?

TopRatedSeller 07-01-2014 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 561910)
I had the same thing, account under review straight away after adding bank account

If the account was linked by anyway would that review unveil it ?

Ninja Seller 07-04-2014 11:25 AM

Its happened to me too, With the US site, the next day after i added the Bank details (UK bank AC) , Amazon blocked my Account. With the UK Account no blocking but the 28 day nonsense email was sent to me. Both accounts were created using UK VPN. So whats going on? Any idea?

Ninja Seller 07-10-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 563006)
How much did you have loaded on the EP card?

how much should you load? I've noticed no authorizations are made now. before it may of been $4, but now i see nothing on any CC. Unless they dont Take any figure now.

sax4 07-11-2014 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Seller (Post 564136)
Its happened to me too, With the US site, the next day after i added the Bank details (UK bank AC) , Amazon blocked my Account. With the UK Account no blocking but the 28 day nonsense email was sent to me. Both accounts were created using UK VPN. So whats going on? Any idea?

I also used a UK vpn..... Hmmmm

Bunneh 07-11-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 566048)
I also used a UK vpn..... Hmmmm

Are you sure the vpn is not blacklisted? Cheap suppliers normally are [emoji20]