eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Question about A-Z and Account health (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/74906-question-about-z-account-health.html)

user3657 07-01-2014 06:57 AM

Question about A-Z and Account health

Do FBA sales help in overall account health?

MICKY H 07-01-2014 06:34 PM

Re: Question about A-Z and Account health

Yes, as all sales are perfect.

Kelly441 07-04-2014 09:53 AM

Yes, there are many advantages.

A buyer can not file an A to Z claim

It is easier to get negative feedback removed

If you use commingled inventory and another seller accuses you of selling cakes you can get the feedback removed

mufc365 07-13-2014 12:58 PM

You have an advantage. If buyers leave - feedbacks due to delivery time.

Amazon will remove it stating they apologise as they are responsible for this.

Gamefreak 07-13-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly441 (Post 564124)

If you use commingled inventory and another seller accuses you of selling cakes you can get the feedback removed

where did u get that from?

zoneout 07-14-2014 07:09 AM

does not work with fudgie the whale.

MICKY H 07-14-2014 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly441 (Post 564124)
Yes, there are many advantages.

A buyer can not file an A to Z claim

It is easier to get negative feedback removed

Problem is when the stock comes back and yours is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ you are going to get suspended. If you read about commingled stock, amazon still says it knows who's stock it actually is. I assume it goes into a picking location and amazon knows who's stock is in that picking location and who they are selling it to. The problem is you sell legit stock and the rouge buyer returns counterfeit stock.

ovidiu 07-14-2014 08:13 AM

Last I knew Amazon also destroyed all FBA inventory they suspected as ⊗⊗⊗⊗, didn't even return it.

jackiebow 08-23-2014 12:45 AM

Hi I am Jack. I have a several years of experience in selling fitness & crossfit accessories. Here I would like to share my experience regarding online shopping with viabox.com.

What ever you do, DON’T USE viabox.com!!!! I was using Viabox.com for just over 3 months, I had purchased $889 worth of goods from the one supplier in the USA. I had those goods sitting in my unit at the forwarding company in the USA waiting for the right time to get it shipped when I could consolidate it with a smaller lighter parcel to get value for money. I had parcels continually coming in and out of the unit but waiting for the right parcel to consolidate with this heavy parcel. I did not realize that the shipping company had a 90 day storage policy. I ordered a small amount of goods that would be perfect to ship the heavy parcel. When I went to consolidate and ship the 2 parcels, the goods were missing from the display. After more than 7 days of emails back and forth and them telling me they didn’t know where it was. I called every day leaving voice messages expressing my concern. They finally emailed me after 7 days stating that my goods had been disposed of. I couldn’t believe it, I have used other forwarding companies and they have sent out reminder/warning emails to let you know that in 7 days your goods will be removed. That way you can take action, as time slips away from you. Viabox.com sent no warning email at all. I had parcels coming and going the whole time, so they unit was clearly active.
They destroyed nearly $1,000 worth of my goods and then I had to spend the next week calling them and asking where the parcel was before they told me. This is probably the worse service I have ever had. I get people asking me on a weekly basis who I use to get my stuff from the USA to Australia and Viabox.com have definitely been the worst!!!