eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon account suspended plan of action (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/75333-amazon-account-suspended-plan-action.html)

jackzeke23 07-15-2014 07:18 PM

Amazon account suspended plan of action

Hi all
My account was suspended in June. I am currently waiting for my LLC to be set up. I have a few questions. I am going to run the LLC from my friends house, under his name with a new bank account and EIN number. So for that particular account I think we will be fine.

The 2nd account will be an account I am taking over for someone that doesn't have the time to manage it anymore and I will be running that from my home where I was running the suspended account.

After going through the guide, I bought a new laptop running Windows 8 vs. my desktop which used Windows 7 on my suspended account. I will go in and change my routers MAC address and get a new IP address as well. I may even use Chrome instead of IE 11

I will use the same banking information, email and physical address that is already on the account I am taking over so there will be no trace of my information on the account. My only worry / question is when Amazon sees the account is being accessed from a new IP address and MAC address than the account was previously being accessed will they be able to link it to me even though I took all the precautions in the Ghost guide?

I hope I explained this clearly enough, if not let me know and I will try to be more clear. Any advice or comments are appreciated.

joew8989 07-15-2014 10:55 PM

Re: Amazon account suspended plan of action

if the IP address at your home is from the suspended account, don't use it. Is it a static or dynamic IP?

jackzeke23 07-16-2014 05:50 AM

It is a dynamic IP. I have done a trial run of changing the MAC address on the router and the IP does change to a completely different IP address.

mufc365 07-16-2014 08:18 AM

@ jackzeke23 you don't need a new laptop. A new user account will do the job.

You need to check if your IP address changes. Type into google "what is my IP address" make a note of the IP characters.

Turn your router off and recheck it, if it changes you have no problem.

And Amazon will just ask you to verify some personal information if they see you are logging on from a new device not used before.

rsot 07-16-2014 09:43 AM

OP, you said "new bank account" but then you write "I will use the same banking information"...same as what? old account? That's dangerous

jackzeke23 07-16-2014 12:43 PM

@rsot The new bank account will be for the new account I am opening in my friends name.

The second account is already set up by somebody else that I will be taking over. It is an already established account that is a year or 2 old so I wouldnt change anything with that account, I would continue to use their bank account, physical address etc.

I hopd that makes more sense to you.