eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Feedback Request Email Template (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/75508-amazon-feedback-request-email-template.html)

helpmelol 07-21-2014 07:55 AM

Amazon Feedback Request Email Template

I saw a good thread with an email template (Amazon feedback request) on here a while ago, but forgot where it is located.

Can someone help me find it please? Or could you share your feedback request template? :)

Thanks for the help/support :D

helpmelol 07-21-2014 07:58 AM

Re: Amazon Feedback Request Email Template

I did a google search and find this one, but the one I found several days ago, was different. IS this one good also?

---

Our records indicate that you have recently made a purchase with us through Amazon.com. In our endeavor to provide the best service possible and our commitment to quality, we would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

We just want to encourage you to rate your shopping experience with our store by leaving feedback through Amazon.com.
To leave feedback for an order you have placed, go to www.amazon.com/feedback and sign in to Amazon.com. When you find the corresponding order, click the “Leave Feedback” button.
Your comments will ultimately aid us in continually improving our products and services. We want to continue to meet and exceed your expectations on a consistent basis.
We genuinely hope that your experience with our store was one that was positive and memorable. Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback.

Warmest Regards,'

rsot 07-21-2014 10:34 AM

That is a pleasant professional message

Gamefreak 07-21-2014 12:45 PM

be very careful with these. amazon known to issue warnings about sending out these type of emails as they already do it for you

ovidiu 07-21-2014 02:02 PM

Exactly, Gamefreak. Do not send emails. People on Amazon get too many emails and ignore most; I know I do. Print out a message and include it with the order; far more effective.

Gamefreak 07-21-2014 02:23 PM

send that message with your orders.

helpmelol 07-21-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamefreak (Post 569105)
be very careful with these. amazon known to issue warnings about sending out these type of emails as they already do it for you

Then why does the option ''Feedback Request'' exist on Amazon when you want to send a customer an email?

ovidiu 07-21-2014 02:54 PM

cause Amazon is stupid.

Gamefreak 07-21-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helpmelol (Post 569129)
Then why does the option ''Feedback Request'' exist on Amazon when you want to send a customer an email?

don't know but trust me on that, I've received SEVERAL! i stopped but i see other sellers do it as well.

ovidiu 07-21-2014 05:54 PM

Back when Amazon changed around their feedback system along with the shipment confirm nonsense, they sent me an email basically saying "we are sending out feedback requests, do not send them yourself".

A lot of sellers which still send them disguise them as customer service type emails.

barrycruan 07-21-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamefreak (Post 569105)

That's ridiculous and does not happen. Amazon even give you an option when sending a message and encourage people to do this.

They don't however like people sending multiple feedback requests or asking for feedback to be removed with the promise of a gift/refund

GreenBean 07-21-2014 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helpmelol (Post 569129)

Is this any help to you?

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-...back-15-a.html

:ranger:

MICKY H 07-21-2014 06:40 PM

I have never had problems chasing feedback from customers. However I usually say my business is new and feedback is very important to allow me to continue to trade on amazon successfully.
On my older established accounts I use feedback five.
The one thing amazon is not OVIDU is STUPID.