Amazon De account information - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-28-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Amazon De account information

Hi

I have been selling on amazon de since Oct last year.
In Jan they asked me to provide them my business information.
I filled out the seller info section and left it at that.
This is while my account was being watched and them keeping some funds for a few weeks to make sure I was sending items out.
Anyway 10 days ago I had another email from them saying:
Greetings from Amazon.

We are writing because you may have violated our policies, because the provided contact information in your public seller profile is still incomplete or incorrect.

We once more kindly ask you to correct or supplement your information within three (3) working days.

According to our policies you as a seller are fully responsible for all your listings, as well as the information displayed in your profile and seller account and you have to ensure that this information is accurate and complete. Please ensure therefore that all offers and information match with all applicable laws (including German law), especially those for the representation of Seller information (eg Distance Selling Act) and that all legally required information is listed, such as Name and legal form of the company, company address, direct contact information (phone / fax, email) register numbers (registration, VAT registration number if available, etc.), name of the authorized representative of the Company, and any further information that might be mandatory in your case.

Please seek independent legal advice if you have doubts regarding the information that you are required to display when listing your offers on Amazon.de.

We want to call your attention to this policy because violations may result in the removal of your Amazon.de selling privileges.

To learn more about this policy, please search for “Impressum” in Seller Central Help.

Do not hesitate to contact our technical support for sellers if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.de

Freundliche Grüße,

Verkäufer Performance
Amazon Services

I called amazon straight away and a lady talked me through all the missing information and double checked it herself and confirmed it was now ok.
Today my account is suspended with this email:
Greetings from Amazon.

You have violated our policies by not correcting or supplementing your storefront information on Amazon.de despite two previous request. As a result, you are temporarily unable to sell on Amazon.de and a hold has been placed on funds from your sales on that site. We encourage you to resolve any pending orders.

If you would like to sell on Amazon.de, you must provide a detailed plan for how you will comply with our policies in the future. We will review your plan and decide whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

According to our policies, you as a seller are fully responsible for all your listings, as well as the information displayed in your profile and seller account and you have to ensure that this information is accurate and complete. Please seek an independent legal advice if you are unsure of what information you have to provide as a seller at Amazon.de. The Amazon Marketplace platform enables you to present all the legally required information in your seller account.

You can view previous e-mails about this policy on the Notification page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.de/gp/c...e/summary.html). To learn more about this policy, search for “Impressum” in Seller Central Help.

For guidelines on creating your plan, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help. To submit your plan, click the “Appeal” button next to this e-mail on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....ications.html/).

If you do not submit a viable plan within 28 days, we may cancel your offers and hold any funds in your account for up to 90 days.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Freundliche Grüße,

Verkäufer Performance

Amazon Services

I have tried calling amazon but the lady told me to call back in the morning as she does not speak english.
I have looked through all my account and everything is filled out fine.
I am at my wits end with it. I only sell in germany and this is my only income so i am very worried along with a baby on the way.
Has anyone had this problem before?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-15-2014

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Amazon De account information

Hi,

Just wondering if you managed to get this sorted?

I've just had exactly the same problem!

Cheers,
Andy
Old 10-16-2014

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Amazon De account information

I had this many times, pretty straight forward really, look what other sellers have put down as a guide line.