eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Mobile Devices rather than PCs (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/75793-mobile-devices-rather-than-pcs.html)

LittleLauien 07-29-2014 02:58 AM

Mobile Devices rather than PCs

If I am using a smart phone for an Amazon stealth account, and I want to start another Amazon stealth account, and I do everything accordingly, is there anyway that Amazon can link the two accounts?

This is all assuming that the two smart phones are the exact same brand, model, service provider, and have dynamic IP.

Technically, I think the IP stays the same unless I turn the phone off, or if the data connection is lost, so the IP addresses should be good. The MAC addresses would be different as well, but I don't think that even matters in this scenario.

Everything else would be different...names, addresses, bank accounts, debit cards, phone numbers, email addresses, items being sold, usernames, passwords.

What type of browser fingerprinting can Amazon pick up from mobile devices? If these phones were the same brand, model, and service provider, wouldn't the browser fingerprinting be nearly identical?

aspkin 07-29-2014 03:44 AM

Re: Mobile Devices rather than PCs

So two smart phones? Or just one for both accounts?

It's similar to how it is with desktops if you sticking with mobile browsers.. have you read Amazon Ghost? This is covered pretty well within the guide.

LittleLauien 07-29-2014 11:47 AM

Re: Mobile Devices rather than PCs

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 571737)
So two smart phones? Or just one for both accounts?

Two smart phones, one for each account. But the phones would me the same brand, make, model, and have the same service provider.

I have read through Amazon Ghost and it talks about super cookies and how to delete them. But I wouldn't need to delete them since each of the two phones would be for each account.

It seems that the browser fingerprinting would be nearly identical for each phone. Unless I began to download fonts(not even sure if it's possible on mobile devices) and other things to change the browser fingerprint.

The only way I can think of to make the browser fingerprints look different, would be to use different browsers.