"Velocity Limits and Account Reviews" - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-15-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: "Velocity Limits and Account Reviews"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Sometimes amazon starts the distribution and then cancels it as well. Everytime my rolling reserve has been increased the distribution is cancelled. It happens to always be when I could use the funds.

I work with a seller who can request daily distributions on an old account. Sometimes I wholesale items to him to sell on amazon instead of dealing with amazon myself. Really not my favorite place to work with.

I just received my disbursement for 50 orders sold but I have 28 pending orders still, now that I got my disbursement and placed it into an account attached to nothing, I wrote Amazon a note and asked what was going on with the pending orders

Just curious to see what they would say, since the orders started going to pending I received 10 more 5 Rated Feedbacks and my metrics are still all 0 with just 3 returns in 365 days
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2014

Longevity: 77%

All the orders started going to pending?
It happened to one of my ghost account before, the account got suspended few days later and all the orders in pending were canceled
Old 09-15-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayraymond1218 View Post
All the orders started going to pending?
It happened to one of my ghost account before, the account got suspended few days later and all the orders in pending were canceled
This was my original account, but all I wanted was my disbursement to go thru which it did, and now I'll make a new account, if this one passes the velocity review it does if not , no big deal I made money , lost nothing
Old 09-20-2014

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been removed
View notification header Sep 8, 2014 (2 hours ago)

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your Amazon.com seller account. During this review, your listings will not appear on our site and you will not be able to transfer funds out of your seller account.

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill the orders you received before your listings were removed.

You can help with the review process by sending us information about your business. To do so, click the "Appeal" button next to this e-mail on the Notifications page in the Performance section of your Seller Central account

If you would like to provide tracking information for your shipments, visit the Manage Orders page in the Orders section of your Seller Central

To learn more about account reviews, search "Velocity Limits and Account Reviews" in Seller Central Help.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com

I made my first Amazon Ghost account about a week ago and tonight I received the review email and right after a sale

I been reading through the forum using search on velocity reviews because by this letter I copied and pasted above it seems my account is under review for velocity limits

Now from reading there seems to be 2 different kinds reviews where selling is not restricted and others that are under review and suspended

Well mine is suspended and under review, I sold a used $25 item that is it, they are saying to ship out any orders that I have received already, and ask for feedback

Now because the account is suspended , should I even bother to ship out the item, when I was reading thru threads it seems if the account was under a velocity review but not suspended than u should just keep shipping and try and get feedback and slow sales down by raising prices and in a month the review usually would be complete

But my account is suspended and under review, is there a way to get reinstated, should I ship out the one item I sold? And appeal

This is an individual account with one sale for $25 used item
I received the same email today. Any update for yours? TIA
Old 09-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
I'm going to make another and list more less expensive things, I didn't really think that a $25'bluetooth keyboard/case for an iPad mini used was a problem

But now thinking of it , it's still an electronic, with all my eBay Stealth profiles it took minutes to make, so I should have no problem, I just need to learn the operations.

Also I was reading thru the forum using search and it said to wait 3 days before ur scheduled disbursement to add ur bank account

Is this still what I should be doing? Waiting a few days before my first disbursement and than add my bank account or should I add it right away?

And I started with an individual account is that the way to start off or pro merchant

I appreciate any advice, I read thru the forum , some things were a year old which could be a lifetime when talking stealth ,thanks
Fascinating to read your take on actually dealing with something that you are rather out of your depth on Dmshark, you being an executive member here and facing a similar situation to anyone accessing this site for advice on stealthing, obviously if you don't already know the answers, who does! Your comments on suddenly realising that quite a lot of the info on here is already a year old and as such is out of date is interesting as well of course, when newcomers post questions and get rather short sharp replies about reading previous postings where those very same questions have been answered many times makes me and I am sure many others on here want to jump down the throat of that short sharp replier who has clearly lost the plot about coming here as a newbie and being confused about the mismatched and contradictory views expressed in previous posts where it can be difficult to even find find an answer to something like is it ok to use an iPhone for stealth as long as we don't download the ebay app, I myself have seen so many contradictory replies to this one ! I know you were discussing Amazon in your post and not Ebay but the point I am making here applies still, there is so much mismatch of info about Ebay and probably Amazon as well!

Last edited by RosieTosie; 09-20-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Old 09-20-2014

Just went and read your earlier postings in this thread Dmshark, you and Yankee, what kinds of things are you selling to make the kind of incomes you are getting!! I mean #1,000 easily in a day! You two have clearly cornered your respective markets over and above what others are doing!
Old 09-21-2014
Threadstarter  

I just canceled the orders and made a new Amazon account , I didn't want to waste time if it was just going to stay suspended , on the new account I listed dollar store items , and it's been fine now for over a week, I mad both accounts at the same time

The one I just listed a used bluetooth keyboard I purchased on Amazon and listed it for $25 , I'm guessing that is the reason, because it's an electronic, so probably not good to list anything like that for a few months