Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-15-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Help

I sold 15 items friday I confirmed shipment and was paid Saturday but I didn't ship them yet or record the shipping information. I was planning on shipping these items today(Monday) but my account has been deleted. I checked my bank account and the money is in my account (about 10k). I don't know what to do. I called my bank and they said call amazon but I'm scared because it was a stealth account and I don't want them to find a reason to say I tried to do fraud. I know this happened to my friend and he had more in the account but he didn't do anything and nothing happened. I'm not a risk taker and I rather not gamble with my freedom. I have a family to worry about. Please give me some advise.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2014

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Help

10k is not a small number. I think law enforcement gets involved once the
amount goes over 5k?
Best to call amazon to get the shipping info( or check email for buyers shipping info ) meanwhile move the funds to a save account.
Old 09-15-2014

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveNdieinLA View Post
I sold 15 items friday I confirmed shipment and was paid Saturday but I didn't ship them yet or record the shipping information. I was planning on shipping these items today(Monday) but my account has been deleted. I checked my bank account and the money is in my account (about 10k). I don't know what to do. I called my bank and they said call amazon but I'm scared because it was a stealth account and I don't want them to find a reason to say I tried to do fraud. I know this happened to my friend and he had more in the account but he didn't do anything and nothing happened. I'm not a risk taker and I rather not gamble with my freedom. I have a family to worry about. Please give me some advise.

If the money is in your bank account, what is the danger in shipping the items?

You would have nothing to lose...

If you do not ship the items and simply just take the money and run, then you would be inadvertently contributing to a growing problem Amazon is facing constantly by them imposing their justification of treating ALL us fellow sellers unfairly with harsher and stricter treatment.
Old 09-15-2014

Longevity: 55%

Just wondering, what do you use to ship if you don't use Amazon's shipping service?
Old 09-15-2014
Banned

Longevity: 68%

If your account is deleted as you say, move the money to another as amazon may try to get the funds back, make sure you have no overdraft facility with the bank so the bank won't pay on your behalf. If the account is deleted as you say, meaning you cannot access the account don't dispatch the orders. Your defence is you cannot gain access to the account to confirm delivery details. I assume the 10k for for sales in the past which you have despatched.
Old 09-16-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 72%

I take the items and purchase the shipping at usps. I would love to shop the items but since I don't have access to my sales I cannot get anyone's address.
Old 09-16-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 83%

Disbursement the next day of 10k...that's something.

With regards to the orders - if the account is deleted, very tough to get that info.
Old 09-22-2014

Longevity: 78%

How did you get the money in your bank account so quick? Was this a legacy account or a newer stealth? Definitely move that money ASAP out of the bank.