eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Account got banned - but I have $3k in the account!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/77624-account-got-banned-but-i-have-3k-account.html)

allinSSD 09-21-2014 02:26 AM

Account got banned - but I have $3k in the account!!!

Amazon account got put under review, I had 3k in amazon gift cards in it - they are just saying my account has been deleted because it's associated with other accounts, BUT IT'S NOT!

It seems like they are just trying to steal my money, what do I do? I've contacted customer service 3 times and have reported them to BBB, who do I contact next?

Unfortunately none of the account info is correct, but the 3k in gift cards are legit. I just have no way to verify the account name/address etc which is what they are asking for.

allinSSD 09-21-2014 02:54 AM

How to get my money back

Amazon says my account is linked, I've never had an account get banned before and I know this isn't linked to anything. I've been doing separate VM's and different IP's long before this forum was even born.

I never use same IP and have never used a VM or the same MAC twice.

I've got >3k in amazon credit on this account that they froze.

They are asking for bank account/name/addy - unfortunately no real info was used on this account.

would hate to see someone get pissed and do 100x's this in chargebacks, which will happen if it doesn't get resolved.

MICKY H 09-21-2014 04:15 AM

Re: Account got banned - but I have $3k in the account!!!

If your account is deleted as you say, I am sorry to say you have lost everything. Why 3k in gift cards, seems excessive.

oompaloompa 09-21-2014 04:20 AM

what are they asking for in terms of verification?

Phd 09-21-2014 08:34 AM

Re: How to get my money back

Quote:

Originally Posted by allinSSD (Post 589962)
Amazon says my account is linked, I've never had an account get banned before and I know this isn't linked to anything. I've been doing separate VM's and different IP's long before this forum was even born.

I never use same IP and have never used a VM or the same MAC twice.

I've got >3k in amazon credit on this account that they froze.

They are asking for bank account/name/addy - unfortunately no real info was used on this account.

would hate to see someone get pissed and do 100x's this in chargebacks, which will happen if it doesn't get resolved.

Can you actually log into your account (if yes, not deleted).

If you can't log in, how can you be asked for verification.

If it is linked, then AZ found something you missed or slipped up on. AZ is an evolving machine with new techniques of spying being added every year.
What worked yesterday may not work tomorrow.

eBay King 09-21-2014 06:33 PM

Wow, this is bad news. I think you have done a good job with regards to stealth, as you mentioned you are very thorough, but what could have caused it is the 3K in cards.

This is a large amount and Amz know that it may seem out of the ordinary, so they freeze the whole lot and ask for ID, etc...

As Phd said, you can still log in right?

rsot 09-21-2014 08:13 PM

allinSSD, you need to be able to login...otherwise your chances of success are very low.

jeffweico 09-21-2014 11:08 PM

Is this a seller account or a buyer account? I'm asking because I'm wondering if the gift cards are what made them suspicious initially, because of the amount ($3,000 is a lof of money to have on gift cards for the average person).

When a seller account is deleted, it is nearly impossible to get your money out of it. A few people have had success by getting an attorney involved, but in most cases - the vast majority - the money was just gone. And there are members here who lost WAY MORE than $3k to Amazon.

kockedoff 09-22-2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 590200)
Is this a seller account or a buyer account? I'm asking because I'm wondering if the gift cards are what made them suspicious initially, because of the amount ($3,000 is a lof of money to have on gift cards for the average person).

When a seller account is deleted, it is nearly impossible to get your money out of it. A few people have had success by getting an attorney involved, but in most cases - the vast majority - the money was just gone. And there are members here who lost WAY MORE than $3k to Amazon.

Right and ppl who got money back were legit businesses

Foreveryoung789 09-22-2014 03:00 PM

The gift cards are risky at Amazon. I haven't used them so far and probably won't.

ifox007 09-22-2014 07:25 PM

The gift cards you have added to your account may be fraudulent purchases. Once the credit card holders chargebacked, Amzn could find out which acct is using those gift cards and they have the right to block/delete your account. It leads me to believe that you have bought them from unclear sources.

rsot 09-22-2014 11:44 PM

Waiting on reply from allinSSD

liubkin 09-23-2014 01:09 AM

allinSSD is talking that amazon is asking for Bank address and phone number. This is the standard reply from customer service when account is deleted, so he cannot log in 100%. Even if you provide the bank address, phone and credit card number as they requested, they never make the call anyway, this is dust in the eyes.