eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Big money on amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/77988-big-money-amazon.html)

Rippedoffagain 10-01-2014 10:11 AM

Big money on amazon

Is the years of big money being made on amazon over with the new system implementation . They control payouts. Amount of sales etc seems like just scraping by now with low payouts and a lot of getting many many reviews

yankee 10-01-2014 10:18 AM

Re: Big money on amazon

I personally never have done well on amazon. I hate the rolling reserves. I hate that when I add a new product and it gets hot amazon sweeps in and competes directly against me. I hate that if you get a big account such as Gillette razors a few years ago and start really doing well, amazon sweeps in and becomes and exclusive.

I personally lost my amazon account for inactivity(I stopped selling for about nine months) and just opened a new account and it is hardly worth my time, but I like it for somethings such as box store clearance items, items I have tons of inventory of and dont care about the holds. It is just another income stream for me although fairly small compared to ebay.

Gamefreak 10-01-2014 12:05 PM

amazon usually implements some type of review just before holiday season. personally I've never had much issues with amazon or getting my money from sales as I've had well about 40k a month go into my bank account from amazon

MICKY H 10-01-2014 12:19 PM

Amazon is great, play there rules and its big business

yankee 10-01-2014 12:20 PM

Gamefreak, do you have daily distributions?

rsot 10-01-2014 01:11 PM

Lost a few old accounts for nonsense accusations

Gamefreak 10-01-2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 593609)
Gamefreak, do you have daily distributions?

i have two accounts, my oldest about 4 years old does have daily disbursement but my other one doesnt. both accounts do almost same volume monthly if i have the inventory otherwise i stick with the daily disbursement account for obvious reason.

my older account been through 5 reviews and my newer account is on its 2nd in 2 and a half years.

Dmshark25 10-01-2014 05:19 PM

I have one that is little over 2 years old, and I made my first stealth account.

But until I switched over to pro merchant I haven't given much time, but Amazon is great, especially all the changes eBay has gone through, and there search in my opinion is screwed up, too many glitches, and very unpredictable

I was getting disbursements of $3500 every two weeks and on the 5 th disbursement about 3 weeks ago my sales jumped and I sold $6300 in 3 days and than in one day another $5000

My account went into a velocity review, but they did release $5300 disbursement and I recently passed the review and receive the other 32 pending orders

But it's a nice solid paycheck every two weeks now that is good money, the first month in July since I went pro merchant I made $10,000 in a month and now it's like 30K a month

And I also sell on eBay , but I spread sales out over so many accounts, it's still good but Amazon is great, nice to get that solid disbursement every 2 weeks

user3657 10-01-2014 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamefreak (Post 593679)
i have two accounts, my oldest about 4 years old does have daily disbursement but my other one doesnt. both accounts do almost same volume monthly if i have the inventory otherwise i stick with the daily disbursement account for obvious reason.

my older account been through 5 reviews and my newer account is on its 2nd in 2 and a half years.

Why have they been under review?

Dmshark25 10-01-2014 05:23 PM

I know my review was a velocity Review, there are no shown limits with Amazon but there really are limits, and when you cross so much in sales, your orders stay pending and once you pass the review all your orders become become available to print the postage and ship out

Gamefreak 10-01-2014 05:47 PM

all velocity reviews, my most recent is a rolling reserve review.

GreenBean 10-02-2014 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rippedoffagain (Post 593572)
Is the years of big money being made on amazon over with the new system implementation . They control payouts. Amount of sales etc seems like just scraping by now with low payouts and a lot of getting many many reviews

Not really.

If a seller is diligent, knows their rules, money is there.

:croc:

Univerzal 10-02-2014 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 593818)
Not really.

If a seller is diligent, knows their rules, money is there.

:croc:

And have the products that actually one would like to buy.

rsot 10-02-2014 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Univerzal (Post 593828)
And have the products that actually one would like to buy.

And are not risky/counterfeitable

alim 10-02-2014 02:48 AM

The issue is only with new accounts .The number of reviews and their frequency is increasing but ive personally seen it only for the newer accounts.The old ones have the same review frequency of once in a few months at most if the velocity kicks in.
The implications for newer accounts is just that one cannot expect to make an account a month or 2 before the holiday season and see it last pass the holiday season because of the increased frequency of reviews for the newer accounts.
Plus need for cashflow in hand for the newer accounts because theyll take more than 50 days to disburse their first funds owing to the rolling review and then the review suspension
but the big game and big money still has its charm on amazon

koobar 10-03-2014 11:21 AM

when you are doing well on Amazon, they place review on your account, will they ask you provide Identity proof? What if I can't prove it because it's stealth