eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon: The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/78815-amazon-goose-laid-golden-eggs.html)

yoconejorabbit 10-24-2014 07:08 PM

Amazon: The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs

I want to acknowledge a special THANKS to Aspkin for this forum and for creating the Amazing Amazon Ghost. Two words: It works.

I have been a long time Amazon seller and longtime user of this forum. I have lost the count of my endless suspensions for many reasons. After I purchased the ghost guide 24 months ago I started seeing real money.

After being kicked to the ground many times and getting back I wanted to share some advice to beginners and not so beginners and to those who keep getting banned over and over and see little profits. If this is you, keep reading.

Golden rule: Get rid of the words VERO, phake, copyright, and trademark. Those words should not exist in your head or vocabulary and they never should be a discussion in the forums. Sell only what is yours and if in doubt DO NOT go any further. Your accounts are valuable, high risk items or an easy dollar is not worth. You may go slower at the beginning but after time it will be your train of money.

After you have been suspended, get the book. Period.

By following the golden rule, you have the odds on your side by 51%. And after a few months down the road you should be able to remove the word suspension from your vocabulary too. You must focus your energy on sales.

Create your own product, a design, a game, a print, a shirt, a toy, something that is yours. Something where you are unique, register your TM if needed. Make variations, colors, sizes, and a huge catalog. You will get surprised what Amazon people will buy.

List, use templates. Use good descriptions and good pictures. Take a computing course if needed.

Sell and ship. Collect. Repeat.

Tax interview? Go legal baby, LLC, DBA, sell, and pay your taxes. If you stay ghost for Amazon but you are good with Uncle Sam you will do a long and profitable run.

No time for tax calculations? Hire a CPA. $125 per hour is well worth. Since you sell legal items you can put all your accounts together for the IRS eyes without any issue. My advice is that you file quarterly estimates so you do not get shocked at year-end with a large tax bill. Remember Uncle Sam only taxes you on your profits not on the gross sales. Still will be around 30% or so.

Hiring an accountant is well worth and minimizes many risks. Do not worry about large amounts of money coming into your bank accounts. If you are legal, that should never be a problem. You eat and sleep sales only.

Now is time split the risk and multiply the profits.

Separate your computers. Spending $300 in a new laptop and $50 for a new wireless internet may sound crazy but they will be your best allies in the future. If you get banned for any reason, format, get a new modem and recycle.

Stay away of VPN or HMA. Get the real thing.

With hard work you can make 6 figures soon or even 7.

How 6 figures? Keep reading.

After one of your products reach the Amazon 15% sales rank of its category go FBA and here is where the fun starts.

FBA is the crème of the crème of buyers. You can ramp your sales by 25% to 900% with only one product.

Write reviews, look for real buyers to write feedback and stay on the first 15% on the sales rank. (Google about it).

I have had many of my products in the top 100 of their category. Personally, my goal is to position a product and make it FBA (my own product). This should be your goal too if you want to grow. Let me put it simpler:

Selling on eBay: Good
Multiple eBay accounts: Better
Selling on Amazon: Best
Multiple Amazon accounts: Excellent
Amazon FBA with multiple accounts and products within 15% sales rank: Contrary to what others may say; it is a damn license to print money.
Stay safe, be nice, be grateful and things will be good for you.
Remember the golden rule: Dealing with VERO or bull like that is just wasting valuable time. Get the Ghost book and have fun.