eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Reasons for deleting my account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/79451-reasons-deleting-my-account.html)

Klemantina 11-12-2014 05:08 PM

Reasons for deleting my account

After more than 5 hours of reading threads on Amazon forum i hope you can help me figuring couple of things.

1) The only way to loose my money forever is if they delete my account. What are the reasons for deleting my account?

2) Assuming i got linked what are my chances to get my money from amazon?

3) What if i got banned for selling counterfeits but none of my buyers complained and i got perfect rating? whats the chances to get deleted for this?

:help:

GreenBean 11-12-2014 05:26 PM

Re: Reasons for deleting my account

Amazon will delete any account they want to delete.

No hard and fast rule.

Dont use assume and amazon. It will bit your tail.

Klemantina 11-12-2014 05:31 PM

How can you build your stealth business if you can loose your money for small mistake with ip address or because someone claimed your items is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or because they think your cactus is highly risky?

Phd 11-12-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klemantina (Post 607649)
How can you build your stealth business if you can loose your money for small mistake with ip address or because someone claimed your items is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or because they think your cactus is highly risky?

This is the new and unimproved amaz0n.
Their site, their rules. They get to do whatever they feel like doing, whether it's on the grey side of the law or not; and whether it is true or not.

That is why you start slow and spread things through small multiple accounts.

Klemantina 11-12-2014 06:35 PM

Lets say i got 10 accounts, 1-5k$ per month on each, assuming i did an ip mistake, i lost 2 accounts for that, another 1 for getting reported by an idiot or a competitor for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sock and there goes all my profit. They seriously don't have some kind of rules regarding who to delete? im not worried about the 90-104+ days hold.
Assuming my friend dealing with small medium risk counterfeits that being deleted once a month+, what are his chances to loose his money?

jeffweico 11-12-2014 06:36 PM

Amazon does not ALWAYS delete accounts. As near as I have been able to discover, they delete accounts when they believe the account has been made with false information, or when they believe the account is selling counterfeits.

Of course, you do not actually have to be selling counterfeits to get deleted for that reason. They just have to BELIEVE you are.

Sometimes buyers will not complain to you, they will go directly to Amazon. Or, they may file a complaint with the rights owner, and the rights owner passes it on to Amazon.

Whatever the reason, deletions happen. So, make sure you do not have more money in your account than you can afford to lose. Of course, the payouts are on THEIR schedule, so this may mean limiting sales somewhat. This is why we always advise multiple accounts.

I would NEVER consider eBay and Amazon as stable platforms for building a long term business. I will use both of them as venues as long as it is profitable for me to do so and for as long as they will allow me to sell on their websites. I have my own website and I sell at other venues as well. I am ALWAYS looking for new venues. But eBay and Amazon are the best in terms of traffic, of course, which is why we all put so much time and effort into them.

Klemantina 11-12-2014 06:40 PM

Will it help if my lawyer will send some docs threatening to sew them? It's impossible for me to do business if they can delete me because of some competitor/assh0le or small ip mistake of my employee.

jeffweico 11-12-2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klemantina (Post 607692)
Lets say i got 10 accounts, 1-5k$ per month on each, assuming i did an ip mistake, i lost 2 accounts for that, another 1 for getting reported by an idiot or a competitor for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sock and there goes all my profit. They seriously don't have some kind of rules regarding who to delete? im not worried about the 90-104+ days hold.
Assuming my friend dealing with small medium risk counterfeits that being deleted once a month+, what are his chances to loose his money?

Very high.

Klemantina 11-12-2014 06:57 PM

With all the respect it doesn't make sense, they can't just delete him for a small mistake, maybe his allowed to make 2-3 mistakes with small-medium risk items? warning? 30 day ban? something?
Also its impossible because if he sells 5k worth of items and then getting deleted for a branded underwear it's some seriously f**ed up selling platform. Why do i see so many counterfeits there if its such a risk?

GreenBean 11-12-2014 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klemantina (Post 607694)
Will it help if my lawyer will send some docs threatening to sew them? It's impossible for me to do business if they can delete me because of some competitor/assh0le or small ip mistake of my employee.

Of course not.

Totally unrealistic

You matter not one iota to amazon.

For evey one of you, amazon will allow another 6 sellers to use their site.

:smash:

GreenBean 11-12-2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klemantina (Post 607704)
With all the respect it doesn't make sense, they can't just delete him for a small mistake, maybe his allowed to make 2-3 mistakes with small-medium risk items? warning? 30 day ban? something?
Also its impossible because if he sells 5k worth of items and then getting deleted for a branded underwear it's some seriously f**ed up selling platform. Why do i see so many counterfeits there if its such a risk?

Forget your friend.

Forum is not here to talk about your friend trying to do business.

Sorry, we only want YOUR story.

Again: read this and try to understand.

This is AMAZON's game. They make the rules. You go with them or sink.

You might think of changing your attitude or not sell there.

:fight:

jeffweico 11-12-2014 07:11 PM

What you are asking is why Amazon will not allow your friend to sell counterfeits until he gets 3 warnings? SERIOUSLY?

Amazon does not want to be known as knockoff central. They actively look for people selling counterfeits and get rid of them. Sometimes one account may last a bit longer than another one, but they will get them eventually. Amazon considers counterfeiting a SEVERE violation and is VERY unforgiving about it. So, anyone selling counterfeits on Amazon runs the risk of having their account deleted AND losing all of their money.

Klemantina 11-12-2014 07:13 PM

The competition on amazon is much bigger than any other selling platform.
If my employee making a small ip mistake i got a high chance being deleted.
If im selling something that i didn't know im not allowed to sell im probably gonna be deleted. The chances of loosing your moeny on amazon is much bigger than any other platform i tryed so whats the point wasting time on them.
The chances of being deleted is much lower than you describe it or amazon really sucks! Anyway im going to try my luck with 2-3 accounts.

GreenBean 11-12-2014 07:15 PM

Give up the defeatist attitude.

:peace:

jeffweico 11-12-2014 07:29 PM

Don't take what I said the wrong way. You CAN last on Amazon. I HAVE! But you MUST take care to follow stealth methods exactly! No cutting corners. And some people sell counterfeits on Amazon, but I don't. I don't want the risk of losing my money and I don't want the police at my door. It would not be worth it for me.

I cannot, of course, tell you what to do. I can only recommend.

MICKY H 11-12-2014 08:39 PM

It sounds very much that you expect to be deleted/suspended from the outset. The only reason this can be is that what want to sell is questionable. If you sell REAL products there is no reason why your account would be deleted if you are using REAL ID and never had an amazon account in the past. Which platform are looking to sell on?

Klemantina 11-12-2014 08:57 PM

I'm already selling with my real info for a couple of weeks on global amazon and recently one of my flowers which is legal on 90% of the planet were taken down and i was wondering how many more small mistakes i can do before they delete me and take all my money which is completely wrong in my opinion.
I would really appreciate more replies from people that tested this platform from a to z, had at least one deleted account and making at least a thousand net profit from this platform.

jeffweico 11-12-2014 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klemantina (Post 607723)
I'm already selling with my real info for a couple of weeks on global amazon and recently one of my flowers which is legal on 90% of the planet were taken down and i was wondering how many more small mistakes i can do before they delete me and take all my money which is completely wrong in my opinion.

Amazon is NOT likely to delete your account for this reason. I wouldn't try to re-list the item where it is prohibited, but other than that, you should be fine.

Selling counterfeits and false identities are the usual reasons for account deletion.

Klemantina 11-12-2014 09:17 PM

False identity = 100% deletion? 50? 10? how come eBay not doing the same? perhaps because its illegal and they can get sewed?

eBay King 11-12-2014 11:02 PM

Have your accounts actually been deleted yet or are you just worried about deletion?

Amz do not care about being sued. Many experienced members on this forum have tried the suing route with no end result. Sounds crazy, but this is how Amz is.

Amz is only a way to make some money for a short period of time. That "short" period of time can be many years or a few hours. It is not a proper business, even though proper good money can be made with them. It is best to never accept that Amz will follow proper business rules and regulations and can do whatever they like at any time.

Do not lose hope. When I am in my BMW, I sometimes think of Mr. Bezos.

jeffweico 11-12-2014 11:44 PM

Actually, it is probably legal for them to withhold the money. They cannot keep it for themselves, but they are not supposed to turn over money generated from the sales of counterfeit merchandise, at least not knowingly. In the case of deletion for a false identity, they would escheat the money to the state the false identity is located in. The, your stealth identity would have to claim the money and you would have to provide identification acceptable to the state.

Of course, nobody can say for sure if it is legal, since I do not believe this has been tested in court yet.

Lastly, you seem to be looking for the odds of a deletion. They are RELATIVELY RARE as long as you are not selling counterfeits and are not giving Amazon a reason to be suspicious. Nobody can say 50%, 20% or 80%. We don't have enough information to make that determination. We can only guess from our own experiences and those of other users here.

And my answers apply to the USA. In Australia, the rules may be different.

MICKY H 11-12-2014 11:45 PM

What do you mean global amazon, all the marketplaces,Eu,Us Canada etc? What was the reason amazon gave you for the product that was removed from your listing. Did you get a policy warning? As lots have members have said, you cannot create a solid business with amazon, you will get knock backs all the time. The only way with amazon is expect to lose the money before your next disbursement. If you can afford this you will make money. Lots of members on this forum run multiple stealth account, I don't, I run one account at a time so only one loss is that account as in case the other get linked. Just my way though.