eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Can Amazon find out the "filer" and "organizer" of the person who created the LLC? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/79855-can-amazon-find-out-filer-organizer-person-who-created-llc.html)

keepaskingqq 11-21-2014 05:00 PM

Can Amazon find out the "filer" and "organizer" of the person who created the LLC?

I want to create a LLC but it asked me for my organizer and filer name and address so that will be me. Can amazon find that info out? can I be linked this way?

imboxsy 11-21-2014 05:33 PM

Re: Can Amazon find out the "filer" and "organizer" of the person who created the LLC

Kelly441 11-22-2014 09:29 AM

Re: Can Amazon find out the "filer" and "organizer" of the person who created the LLC

Also create the LLC in Deleware. It's harder to dig information up if your LLC is in a different state than your stealth account. Nevada is ideal because they don't even share information with the IRS, but they are expensive.

imboxsy 11-22-2014 06:27 PM

Kelly what state do you actually live in? how hard is it to file an LLC in another state?

I always do CA, but its the worst.

ovidiu 11-22-2014 10:23 PM

I don't see why everyone is soooooooooo concerned about this. Why would Amazon do this? If they are doing this, you are in big trouble anyway and are probably going to get canned regardless.

n8zzz 11-23-2014 10:39 PM

So far opened 2 LLC's in my own state for 2 separate "stealth" accounts. Both still alive, 2 years and 1.5 year.

alekov 01-14-2015 05:57 PM

No way they link just based on a name. It makes no sense. There are too many people with same names, even in the same city, zip, heck, living on the same street even. People with common names (John Smith) would be so screwed, none of them would ever be on Amazon. ;)

Make sure the Registered Agent address is the new address, so at least it's not same name same address situation. It's more likely to get linked if there is a manual review and more than a name is the same...

markp 01-16-2015 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n8zzz (Post 611708)
So far opened 2 LLC's in my own state for 2 separate "stealth" accounts. Both still alive, 2 years and 1.5 year.

do you need to file tax with this 2 LLC's at the end of the year??

PALAUPACIFIC 01-17-2015 09:43 AM

I have just opened an LLC in Nevada . I hope I made the right decision . So far it has cost me $1200 . I will be working as s foreign entity in NYC . My fear is that I have to publish in NY state . It is costly . I also have another question : I have heard that when you open a beauty store on Amazon they ask for a copy of an invoice from the supplier . I obviously do not want to use my own name and address since I was suspended . I just don't know which name and address to use . I was planning of getting a p.o box suite . Could I use that ? Also I heard they ask for an electronic signature during that process too . I am eager to open but scared at the same time

rsot 01-17-2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALAUPACIFIC (Post 632450)
I have just opened an LLC in Nevada . I hope I made the right decision . So far it has cost me $1200 . I will be working as s foreign entity in NYC . My fear is that I have to publish in NY state . It is costly . I also have another question : I have heard that when you open a beauty store on Amazon they ask for a copy of an invoice from the supplier . I obviously do not want to use my own name and address since I was suspended . I just don't know which name and address to use . I was planning of getting a p.o box suite . Could I use that ? Also I heard they ask for an electronic signature during that process too . I am eager to open but scared at the same time

Po Box works for many businesses

alekov 01-17-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALAUPACIFIC (Post 632450)

You can use any address you want on the receipts. You can touch those up any way you like as well. I just opened a stealth on an LLC that I personally own, in the same city, and signed my own name as a registered agent. Everything went through so far, and had 3 sales already. They don't link you by name, many people with the same name. Just make sure all other info is different - business address, return address, phone number, EIN for the LLC, etc. Just signing your own name is ok.