eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/80307-amazon-questions.html)

pikachu10 12-03-2014 11:30 PM

Amazon Questions

Hi all,

I had a few questions about Amazon suspensions and such since I'm currently using Amazon but not under stealth.

1. If you get suspended, do you get banned from buying as well? Are you completely taken off the marketplace?
2. Since I'm selling right now, what should I avoid or make sure dosen't happen so I don't get suspended?

Thanks for the answers in advance! :bounce:

jeffweico 12-03-2014 11:38 PM

Re: Amazon Questions

If you get suspended, you can still buy on Amazon. It is only if the account gets DELETED that you would be unable to purchase from Amazon.

Amazon deletes accounts because either they strongly believe the account was started with a false identity OR that the account has been used to sell illegal items, such as counterfeits.

To avoid either of these things, the first thing is don't sell counterfeits. Other than that, it is all common sense stuff. Always ship your items, don't give Amazon a reason to distrust you. Always be professional when communicating with customers and Amazon employees. Telling someone on Amazon to go eat a bag of dicks might make you feel better for a few minutes, but you will pay a high price for doing so.

Ship on time, be polite and professional, answer all inquiries within 24 hours, give good customer service and sell only legitimate items and you should be fine.

pikachu10 12-03-2014 11:42 PM

Re: Amazon Questions

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 615735)
If you get suspended, you can still buy on Amazon. It is only if the account gets DELETED that you would be unable to purchase from Amazon.

Amazon deletes accounts because either they strongly believe the account was started with a false identity OR that the account has been used to sell illegal items, such as counterfeits.

To avoid either of these things, the first thing is don't sell counterfeits. Other than that, it is all common sense stuff. Always ship your items, don't give Amazon a reason to distrust you. Always be professional when communicating with customers and Amazon employees. Telling someone on Amazon to go eat a bag of dicks might make you feel better for a few minutes, but you will pay a high price for doing so.

Ship on time, be polite and professional, answer all inquiries within 24 hours, give good customer service and sell only legitimate items and you should be fine.

Great. Amazon seems much more reasonable than eBay, but I've heard a stories of them being jerks also, so... you can't win them all I guess. :d