eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Seller keeps having me banned from my own listings. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/80461-seller-keeps-having-me-banned-my-own-listings.html)

tatersalad 12-08-2014 03:20 AM

Seller keeps having me banned from my own listings.

Seller keeps having me banned from my own listings. He sells in the same nitch i do, but ive not seen him until now.

He has my (registered, branded, and trademarked) listings blocked by amazon so i cant relist them on this account. Then he takes the buy box and doubles the price. Some of these listing were doing over a "G" a day. So Merry Christmas to him.

I create all of my own listing for my handmade items. I never sell on anyones other listings. Im not running and gunning this year.

Thanks in advance for the help.

jeffweico 12-08-2014 03:54 AM

Re: Seller keeps having me banned from my own listings.

If you own a registered trademark, then just email or send your paperwork to Amazon. It will prove that YOU are the owner. Amazon will probably care at that point, because they could be sued if they do not stop this person.

GreenBean 12-08-2014 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatersalad (Post 617328)
He has my (registered, branded, and trademarked) listings blocked by amazon so i cant relist them on this account. Then he takes the buy box and doubles the price. Some of these listing were doing over a "G" a day. So Merry Christmas to him.

I create all of my own listing for my handmade items. I never sell on anyones other listings. Im not running and gunning this year.

Thanks in advance for the help.

One point with amazon is they are aware of Intellectual Rights. Sellers who give them the correct proof usually do OK.

Follow jeffweico's advice.

Good Luck.

:ranger:

rsot 12-08-2014 04:53 AM

You need to get on this right away OP - this other seller seems quite savvy

tatersalad 12-08-2014 09:15 AM

Roger that. Ill send them my registration serial number.

Ive done this before trying to get other sellers off my listings and had to go thru 3 or 4 auto generated emails before i got a live person to look at my case.

As crazy as is may seem, in the end, it was my account that was lost. I think it got to the point that my account required too many of amazons man hours. So they cut thier losses.

Thinking of using a designated representative to represent my account and send the emails on my behalf. Any thoughts?

rsot 12-09-2014 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatersalad (Post 617426)
Thinking of using a designated representative to represent my account and send the emails on my behalf. Any thoughts?

Don't think this will really help with Amazon - you can try but if you're item is copyrighted to YOURSELF, you will be listing the same items as old accounts and, so, you must get in touch with Amazon and tear them up...this is going to be a fight :( sorry to say

MICKY H 12-09-2014 09:17 AM

Dude, wake up, you say these products are yours, do you have an attorney who can verify your claims, if so use him. Why ask people here when there are professional people to assist you rather than a bunch of ...................................

jeffweico 12-09-2014 09:34 AM

It might be cheaper to use your attorney who is already familiar with your case, rather than a designated representative that would have to take the time to learn about your product.

But either way, you should act as quickly as possible.

Sooner 12-09-2014 09:58 AM

As others have said ~ talk to your attorney ASAP. Why would you roll over and let someone else steal your product? "Go to the mattress" and fight for what is rightfully yours!

tatersalad 12-10-2014 02:16 PM

I had an attorney contact amazon on the matter.

The seller that was hijacking my buyboxes had his account suspended.

So all is well.

MICKY H 12-11-2014 05:19 AM

Success then

unkown5454 12-11-2014 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 617970)
Dude, wake up, you say these products are yours, do you have an attorney who can verify your claims, if so use him. Why ask people here when there are professional people to assist you rather than a bunch of ...................................

I can see the forums have left you butthurt this week. One minute you want to save the world and help everyone, but now, apparently everyone on this forum is an idiot as I can see you bashing people in multiple posts. Being a hypocrite basically devalues any argument you have ever made in the past. Keep it up. :doh: :shocked: :juggle:

tatersalad 12-12-2014 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 618690)
Success then

Yes. Success. No thanks to any smart a$$ comments of yours.

MICKY H 12-12-2014 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatersalad (Post 619472)
Yes. Success. No thanks to any smart a$$ comments of yours.

Why smart a$$ comments, you are supposed to be running a professional business which you claim you own products that you sell.
And you ask a forum for help who are anonymous people rather then go straight to your lawyer and contact amazon direct for a solution.
I would assume you are still very young and learning.
But dude wake up and smell the roses.
You say you have had this account suspended, have you asked you lawyer to contact amazon to find out who the seller is to protect your intellectual property, guess not...

MICKY H 12-12-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 618922)
I can see the forums have left you butthurt this week. One minute you want to save the world and help everyone, but now, apparently everyone on this forum is an idiot as I can see you bashing people in multiple posts. Being a hypocrite basically devalues any argument you have ever made in the past. Keep it up. :doh: :shocked: :juggle:

Where did I actually say idiot, please show me.

I am not bashing people, but people have to wake up.

TBH this forum is getting more like a baby sitting service.

Multiple people ask the same questions every week rather than doing a little research themselves.

90% of questions asked, the answers are there already there in earlier posts.

unkown5454 12-12-2014 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 619488)
Multiple people ask the same questions every week rather than doing a little research themselves.

90% of questions asked, the answers are there already there in earlier posts.

This is just typical life cycle of any forum. It's been like that for years. Once people learn the most important things that they need to help them, many move on or become less active. Then waves of new people come and start posting similar n00b questions, especially those who are not used to forums and the search functions. Every forum I'm on has a search function, but people who never use forums don't know that and it is not always obvious that the function exists.

I'm on multiple ecommerce forums, finance forums, tech forums, etc...they all have the exact same life cycle. You just get used to sifting through the n00b posts because it's never going to go away. Especially on a forum like this where people are constantly getting suspended for no good reason and losing their businesses.

MICKY H 12-12-2014 10:23 PM

I understand what you are saying but at time's it very tedious.

However most people are suspended for good reasons,linking,counterfeit, lousy metrics and off course sadly lose there business. Basically what I am saying if that person cannot help himself, then what chance does he really have of sustaining a business.

tatersalad 12-12-2014 10:51 PM

We all ask questions in this forum, to directly or indirectly obtain information.

But to insult someone who is asking a question shows that you yourself are still young and learning.

I needed some information to make a move on a competitor. I obtained that information, whether it be directly or indirectly, and i executed my plan with success.

If you want to help someone in the forum then help them. If you want to be an a$$ then go be an a$$ somewhere else because thats not what we are about here.

yankee 12-12-2014 10:54 PM

Coming to a forum like this and asking a question like this is not all about getting an answer or bypassing legal-financial-ethical-etc.. advice, it is about getting ideas and others perspective to make our own conclusions.

I loved this question an thread myself. Keep on asking these questions PLEASE!

tatersalad 12-12-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 619519)

However most people are suspended for good reasons,linking,counterfeit, lousy metrics and off course sadly lose there business. Basically what I am saying if that person cannot help himself, then what chance does he really have of sustaining a business.

And ive "sustained" more business in the last five years out of my basement than most buisnesses do during their lifespan.

yankee 12-12-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 619519)

why tedious?
You don't have to reply...

MICKY H 12-12-2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatersalad (Post 619532)
We all ask questions in this forum, to directly or indirectly obtain information.

But to insult someone who is asking a question shows that you yourself are still young and learning.

I needed some information to make a move on a competitor. I obtained that information, whether it be directly or indirectly, and i executed my plan with success.

If you want to help someone in the forum then help them. If you want to be an a$$ then go be an a$$ somewhere else because thats not what we are about here.

DUDE where did I actually insult you. Who is actually we, please emphasise.