eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Your Amazon.co.uk selling privileges have been removed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/80525-your-amazon-co-uk-selling-privileges-have-been-removed.html)

davyma0203 12-09-2014 11:08 AM

Your Amazon.co.uk selling privileges have been removed

Hi everybody, i have receive a big problem:
if any change i can get back the account, due i'm a new user, i don't know some item i can list on it, can everything have experience and give some opinion, thank you

Hello,

We appreciate the information you have provided. However, a review of your account indicates we have received repeated complaints from rights owners because the products listed below were not intended for distribution within the European Economic Area (EEA).

The EEA currently consists of the EU countries plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Under some circumstances brand owners can use their trademark rights to prevent re-sale into the EEA of genuine branded goods sourced from outside the EEA, even if the seller has purchased the goods outside of the EEA from an authorised distributor or the brand owner itself. More information on parallel importation is available by searching Seller Help for "EU Import and Cross-Border Sales".

Our policies prohibit items that infringe another party's copyright, patent, trademark, design right, database right, or other intellectual property or other proprietary right. For more information on this policy, search for “Prohibited Content” in seller Help.

If you resolve this matter with the rights owner, the rights owner may contact us at notice@amazon.co.uk to withdraw their complaint. We ask that you refrain from posting items manufactured by this rights owner until you have resolved this matter.

If you are unable to resolve this issue with the rights owner, you will not be permitted to list these items on our site.

Before we can consider reinstatement of your selling privileges, you must provide us with your detailed plan to prevent infringement complaints against your items. We will then review your plan and determine whether to reinstate your privileges.

For information on creating and submitting your plan, search for “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in seller Help.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Amazon Payments

Dawidck 12-09-2014 12:51 PM

Re: Your Amazon.co.uk selling privileges have been removed

I think its quite straightforward. You can't sell the product you were selling in EU because the right owner doesnt wish so.
You have to pick another product and email Amazon what your action plan is.

rsot 12-10-2014 06:51 AM

Re: Your Amazon.co.uk selling privileges have been removed

Write the detailed plan OP - comply with the request or go make new accounts