eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Do I really need a stealth? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/80882-do-i-really-need-stealth.html)

BKMoney 12-19-2014 01:49 PM

Do I really need a stealth?

I see some amazon accounts with thousands of products, and I know a guy who (supposedly) has 2000 products listed and has a pretty good income, all on one account...

1) I'm also not doing amazon arbitrage, and that seems like the biggest reason to open a stealth?

2) And then what if I want to open 'matching' stealths in Europe to my USA ones, without ID this is impossible, so all my USA products wouldnt be able to open EU accounts without legal ID's.

yankee 12-19-2014 01:57 PM

Re: Do I really need a stealth?

Only you know if you need stealth....

what happens if Amazon suspended your account today?

Wish you luck with whatever avenue you choose to take

BKMoney 12-19-2014 02:03 PM

I mean this is my question, aren't the biggest percentage of suspensions coming from arbitrage? (reselling products?)

yankee 12-19-2014 02:06 PM

reselling products? I buy and resell products everyday. How else are you to sell on Amazon?

I would say the biggest reason for amazon suspension is competitors followed by metrics and then items sold and at least 50% of items sold issue has to do with competitors.

BKMoney 12-19-2014 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 621914)
I would say the biggest reason for amazon suspension is competitors

Could you expand on this please? You mean a competitor buying a product and reporting you? In what way?

yankee 12-19-2014 02:20 PM

Because they don't want you as a competitor.

BKMoney 12-19-2014 02:25 PM

I realize that, but what are competitors doing to get someone suspended...

yankee 12-19-2014 02:26 PM

report ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

imboxsy 12-19-2014 05:04 PM

i have been banned by a competitor before (100%). Don't underestimate business ruthlessness

Phd 12-19-2014 05:39 PM

You can do 1 account, but it's the "all your eggs in 1 basket" route. If your basket breaks, you are SOL.

We once worked with only 1 account doing over a Mill a year. Then got canned by AZ. It was the most heartbreaking experience ever in my business life.

Then I found this site; wiped away the tears; and started over with stealth.

With AZ's new rules, regulations, and stupidity, stealth is about the only way to carry on without much interruptions when an account goes down.

Best of luck.

jeffweico 12-19-2014 06:08 PM

Amazon bans accounts for several reasons. Some of the top reasons are:
  • Selling counterfeits
  • Being accused of selling counterfeits
  • Slow shipping
  • Shoddy merchandise
  • Competitor takedowns
  • Inappropriate interactions with their customers
That last one is a BIG ONE! Amazon is all about customer service and customer experience. So, if you cannot deal with your customers in a professional and polite manner, they will get rid of you QUICKLY!

If you want to argue with a customer over a refund, use inappropriate language and be rude, then you won't survive on Amazon. And I mentioned counterfeits twice, because you do not have to actually be selling counterfeits on Amazon to get banned, Amazon can merely SUSPECT that you MIGHT BE selling counterfeits. And a competitor can use a stealth buyer account to buy one of your items and complain to Amazon that it is counterfeit, even if the item is 100% legitimate.

Amazon wants only professional, legitimate sellers. They don't want college kids selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ DVD's to earn money for their next kegger. They don't want sellers who don't know how to deal with people in a polite and professional manner. Basically, they don't want sellers who are going to cause problems for Amazon.

yankee 12-19-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 621993)
Basically, they don't want sellers who are going to cause problems for Amazon.

PERFECT way to sum up Amazon.

This also includes cutting into Amazons profit and competing directly with them.

Bmw520 12-19-2014 07:33 PM

Stealth is definitely a must if you depend on eBay or Amazon...its a brilliant guide and full of information...USEFUL Information

jeffweico 12-19-2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmw520 (Post 622009)
Stealth is definitely a must if you depend on eBay or Amazon...its a brilliant guide and full of information...USEFUL Information

I agree. There are a lot of e-books on the web that are garbage. But Aspkin's guides are worth the small cost. You CAN learn everything you need to know for free on these forums, but you will have a much easier time using the Stealth Book.

imboxsy 12-19-2014 09:49 PM

this thread is turning into a commercial

john007 12-19-2014 09:54 PM

It's just a matter of when you will get limited not if, yes to your question of do you still need stealth.

barrycruan 12-19-2014 10:41 PM

Having several stealth accounts is like having a toilet plunger. A complete waste of time for the most part but when that day comes as it always does, you will be be thankful you were prepared.

rsot 12-20-2014 09:20 AM

Always wise to use stealth and have BACKUP accounts going and build them - choice is yours OP