eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Few questions on ASIN blocked... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/80985-few-questions-asin-blocked.html)

user3657 12-22-2014 04:10 PM

Few questions on ASIN blocked...

Got a "knock-off" feedback. :violin::violin:

24hrs later got an email saying that ASIN was blocked. I've sent my appeal and also invoices that show I purchase directly from the manufacturer.

Just wondering how long this takes and what other actions Amazon usually takes when this happens? Can I expect a rolling reserve on my next disbursement?

Phd 12-22-2014 05:14 PM

Re: Few questions on ASIN blocked...

You can expect almost anything from "ok, unblocked" to "sorry we don't believe you".
More than likely they will unblock within a day or two.
But, it's AZ and they can always do as they feel; right or wrong; like it or not.

It's their playing field, their ball, and their rules. We are just along for the ride.

Vachagan 12-24-2014 09:42 AM

Hello.
I have blocked ASIN-s as well. Bots are catching words like "f-a-k-e", "imitation" and 24 hours later blocking the certain ASIN. I had the most ridiculous case yesterday. We sell shirts and when someone is ordering women's shirt, we include an inexpensive piece of jewelery - ring or earring. The customer received it and sent me a message, asking "is it a mistake? You sent us an imitation" ring? Is it a gift?" I Answered "Yes"... No disagreements, or problems with the customer. Amazon caught the word "imitation" and all three shirts were blocked. The MOST funny thing is that I sent to this men only 2 shorts and the third is going to be shipped later, so he could not even complain about the quality of the third shirt behind my back to Amazon. That's how I figured out, that BOTS are catching words

Vachagan 12-24-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phd (Post 622982)
You can expect almost anything from "ok, unblocked" to "sorry we don't believe you".
More than likely they will unblock within a day or two.
But, it's AZ and they can always do as they feel; right or wrong; like it or not.

It's their playing field, their ball, and their rules. We are just along for the ride.

Ok, let's say they responded as you say "sorry, we don't believe you.." Can they suspend your account after that?

yankee 12-24-2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vachagan (Post 623487)
Ok, let's say they responded as you say "sorry, we don't believe you.." Can they suspend your account after that?

They can suspend you account for no reason at all. Happens everyday.

Vachagan 12-24-2014 11:09 AM

Yes, there are two major issues I have learned:
Need a very good customer satisfaction and good communication with customers
Second - decent products.

First one depends on the second. I have products that have 5 star reviews and among them 1 very bad review. Same shirt is loved and hated. It's life, tastes are different and it is impossible to please all 100% of people. They all have different expectations. We just need to be very active and decent our position in order to avoid shutdowns
Even with two or three accounts it's hard to surviv and be untouched

user3657 12-24-2014 10:14 PM

Never got reinstated. BS!
I really thought I was golden with my appeal, but I guess not :(. One stupid little feedback and now I cant sell this item.

I'd love to stick this "knock-off" right up the customers arse!:pound:

Gamefreak 12-24-2014 10:20 PM

Where did u send the appeal to?

If you sent it to the correct email and they denied you, then they did not like your receipts.

ovidiu 12-25-2014 07:06 PM

Seller Performance needs to get the appeal. Also helps to have customer remove the feedback...I have found that you can even have the buyer email Amazon to explain the mixup, but it needs to be carefully choreographed to avoid more trouble. Bots automatically read ALL feedback, ALL emails, ALL descriptions. The worse part is, now this account is under a microscope. They are reading literally EVERY WORD that goes through Amazon's system. DO NOT do anything else even remotely able to trigger any removal because they are in drop atomic bomb, ask questions later mode.

user3657 01-01-2015 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ovidiu (Post 623814)
Seller Performance needs to get the appeal. Also helps to have customer remove the feedback...I have found that you can even have the buyer email Amazon to explain the mixup, but it needs to be carefully choreographed to avoid more trouble. Bots automatically read ALL feedback, ALL emails, ALL descriptions. The worse part is, now this account is under a microscope. They are reading literally EVERY WORD that goes through Amazon's system. DO NOT do anything else even remotely able to trigger any removal because they are in drop atomic bomb, ask questions later mode.

Who would the buyer contact at Amazon?

user3657 01-16-2015 10:07 AM

Is selling a child ASIN safe? Say the item that was blocked was black. Can you sell white?

rsot 01-16-2015 11:21 AM

Whatever happened to the outcome of your first post OP? Account is ok, no rolling reserve?

user3657 01-17-2015 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 632178)
Whatever happened to the outcome of your first post OP? Account is ok, no rolling reserve?

Yes,account is still good.:amen: Just that ASIN is blocked.

Its BS!!I want to readdress the appeal later on and try a second appeal but im not sure if I will have any luck.

Is selling a child ASIN of the blocked item ok?