Using my iPhone for a seller account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-03-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Using my iPhone for a seller account

I need a good advice, pretty technical issue
I had a suspended account. Now I have a successful ghost account, new ip new pic new ein. Sometimes I really need to respond to buyers emails, but I'm afraid to use my iPhone. This particular devise is iPhone 6, I did not have it when my account was suspended, BUT the phone number is the same.
My question is: is there any chance, that Amazon will link my new device to the old suspended account because of the phone number. Will to somehow show? Again, pretty technical question. Please advise.
Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Using my iPhone for a seller account

Why are you even thinking of using an old phone number associated with a suspended account?

Old 01-04-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachagan View Post
I had a suspended account. Now I have a successful ghost account, new ip new pic new ein. Sometimes I really need to respond to buyers emails, but I'm afraid to use my iPhone. This particular devise is iPhone 6, I did not have it when my account was suspended, BUT the phone number is the same.
My question is: is there any chance, that Amazon will link my new device to the old suspended account because of the phone number. Will to somehow show? Again, pretty technical question. Please advise.
Thank you
If you had read around on this forum you would not have done that! It is so easy to get another phone number, and that is what you should have done, your new account WILL be linked sooner or later to your old suspended account because of this, maybe not today, or tomorrow, but it will happen guaranteed! iPhones are great for stealth BUT you have to stay well away from basic mistakes like this
Old 01-04-2015

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Thank you
You can use this phone to access your account however you cant contact them with this number or add it to your account
The Following User Says Thank You to Dawidck For This Useful Post:
Vachagan (01-05-2015)
Old 01-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Thank you
Fear is ok - stick to desktop/laptop for now until you master the iphone use for Amazon then
Old 01-04-2015

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Thank you
1) if you created both accounts with the same phone number then sooner or later they will be tied together and most likely suspended or in the worst case deleted.
2) if you meant to use your iPhone 6 with your old number to answer EMAILS then it is irrelevant since you would be using DATA/Wi-fi
Old 01-05-2015
Threadstarter  

My friends,
probably I did not explain well enough. I am NOT using it, yet. On Amazon file for both accounts (active stealth accounts) I have two different numbers, Google phone numbers.
Before I had an older iPhone. Now my iPhone is a newer model, BUT the phone number is the same. My questions is about the emails, that I am receiving from clients and I need to answer them asap. I am afraid to do it from my NEW iphone. I just want to know if it is OK to use this NEW phone (old number) just for email responses to ONE and ONE of the accounts, will Amazon see my actual, number through coding, etc. It is a new device, probably has different coding. I am certainly NOT calling Amazon from this number, not giving this number to anyone.
Very technical issue...
Old 01-06-2015
MU

Longevity: 69%

Simple if you've never used your phone with this account before then use it.

But the phone no thing I don't know what you've done. If you can't master a basic thing such as changing a phone number from a previous account it was used on then you are wasting your time. No offence. These are basic things and something that you should not even think twice
Old 01-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Hello.
I am running few successful ghost accounts. I just have my new iPhone and was thinking of just responding to some of emails on ONE of the accounts, not calling to Amazon. I understand, that all responses will go the Amazon's BOT-s, just cannot figure out will they detect an old phone number or the email response will not red-flag something. It is a new devise, new model, just the AT&T number is old.
Old 01-06-2015

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Hello.
I am running few successful ghost accounts. I just have my new iPhone and was thinking of just responding to some of emails on ONE of the accounts, not calling to Amazon. I understand, that all responses will go the Amazon's BOT-s, just cannot figure out will they detect an old phone number or the email response will not red-flag something. It is a new devise, new model, just the AT&T number is old.
That is fine. They won't link you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dawidck For This Useful Post:
Vachagan (01-06-2015)