Amazon help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-17-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Amazon help

I was banned about 6 months ago and bought the amazon book but still have some concerns. First I have a modem/router that I use from my cable company and was curious if I used my laptop to gain a wireless connection off it but never went onto amazon with this laptop, do you think I would be ok to use this laptop as my means of getting back onto amazon, as long as I used a different internet connection like dial-up? Meaning, would amazon be able to see the previous modem I used when I did sell with them last year? Do I need to wipe this modem from that laptop?
Also, can you tell me what prepaid CC I can use where I can put a friends name and address on it and it will be fine. This is for the CC needed for amazon.
Last, is Huntington bank ok to use for my deposits from amazon if I put that "friends" name on it under the bank info area on amazon? You said in the book that amazon cannot make you put down your real name under the bank account area, but will Huntington allow the deposits to go thru under someone elses name?
I really appreciate all your time and help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-25-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Re: Amazon help

1. you should be okay using that laptop as long as it never been used for amazon before. 2. You must have a BRAND NEW ip address that was never used for amazon before, so if your dial up is a new ip you would be fine.
2. Any american express serve card will be fine with using a cc. you can buy them for about 10 bucks from cvs with 0 fees.
3. I am not familiar with huntington bank. I know most big banks don't care if the names are mismatched.