eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Selling privileges have been removed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/82487-selling-privileges-have-been-removed.html)

eezo 02-04-2015 10:05 AM

Selling privileges have been removed

So I got a "selling privileges have been removed", email, this would appear to be due to an order defect rate issue.

They have asked me to submit a plan to fix the issues and they will look to reinstate my account.

Obliviously I want to try and save the account if I can but what is my best course of action here?

They have said I wont get anymore money either but I have a few orders due to dispatch, should I send these anyway?

rsot 02-04-2015 10:30 AM

Re: Selling privileges have been removed

Cancel, refund the orders and list them elsewhere is my own preference once privileges are removed

Dawidck 02-04-2015 10:32 AM

Quote:

They have said I wont get anymore money either but I have a few orders due to dispatch, should I send these anyway?
Can you paste the entire message from Amazon? I'm pretty sure you got something wrong here

eezo 02-04-2015 10:38 AM

This is the exact message.

Hello,

Your order defect rate does not meet our performance target of less than 1%. As a result, you are temporarily unable to sell on Amazon.co.uk or transfer funds from your account. We encourage you to resolve any open orders.

If you would like to sell on Amazon.co.uk, please provide a detailed plan that includes the steps that you will take to meet our performance standards in the future. We will review your plan and decide whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

The order defect rate is based on A-to-z Guarantee claims, negative feedback, and chargeback disputes. You can see your order defect rate and download a report of imperfect orders on the Account Health tab of the Customer Satisfaction page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....nt-health.html).

Reviewing any claims, negative feedback, or chargebacks for the orders in the report can help you identify where you can improve your performance.

Because complaints about specific issues are contributing to your order defect rate, we ask that any plan that you provide include remedies for the following issues:

-- Buyers are not receiving their orders.
-- Buyers are receiving defective items.
-- Buyers are receiving items that do not exactly match what they ordered.

When you list on our site, you must be sure that your item exactly matches the brand, manufacturer, UPC, model number, edition, quantity, packaging, and colour of the item on the detail page. You cannot list an item that does not match the detail page, even if you describe the differences in your listing comments. To learn more about this policy, search "Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions" and "Product Detail Page Rules" in Seller Central Help.

For more help with creating your plan, visit the "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" page in Seller Central Help.

To submit your plan, click the "Appeal" button next to this email on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....fications.html). If you do not submit a viable plan within 17 days, we may cancel your offers and any funds in your seller account will be unavailable to you for up to 90 days.

Dawidck 02-04-2015 10:51 AM

So they didnt say you wont get your money :)
If you want to keep this account you have to dispatch all orders that are due.
I dont know your metrics but if it isnt anything too bad just write nice action plan about how you are going to improve and they should let you sell again.
Good luck

eezo 02-04-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawidck (Post 638535)
So they didnt say you wont get your money :)
If you want to keep this account you have to dispatch all orders that are due.
I dont know your metrics but if it isnt anything too bad just write nice action plan about how you are going to improve and they should let you sell again.
Good luck

Yes I may have been overreacting! OK well I'll see what I can sort out, it's not a huge amount of stock so if they don;t let me back in I haven't lost too much I suppose and I will get the money eventually.

sleepybubba 02-04-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eezo (Post 638551)
Yes I may have been overreacting! OK well I'll see what I can sort out, it's not a huge amount of stock so if they don;t let me back in I haven't lost too much I suppose and I will get the money eventually.

I am in the same boat. I guess Ama~n started another wave of Account exterminations.

Dawidck 02-04-2015 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepybubba (Post 638554)
I am in the same boat. I guess Ama~n started another wave of Account exterminations.

If your ODR is high than dont expect they will just let you keep making damages to their business. Of course they will take action against you. We have to try to improve rather than look for excuses

sleepybubba 02-04-2015 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawidck (Post 638566)
If your ODR is high than dont expect they will just let you damage their business. Of course they will take action against you. We have to try to improve rather than look for excuses

What a useless comment... What made you think I look for excuses?

Dawidck 02-04-2015 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepybubba (Post 638567)
What a useless comment... What made you think I look for excuses?

This statement:

Quote:

I guess Ama~n started another wave of Account exterminations.

Rufus 02-04-2015 11:45 AM

Actually that statement might be quite true!

I got suspended last night because the listing of my private labeled weight loss product has found to be offensive (according to Amazon rules). No stealth account, no A-Z Claims, no previous notifications; sold only 3 products, all of them have been delivered in less than 24 hrs; no returns, 100% health account. More details here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...n-removed.html

What could possibly be offensive at a weight loss product listing.

PS: there are tons of similar weight loss products in the Health category, they're just labeled differently.

Dawidck 02-04-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 638571)
Actually that statement might be quite true!

I got suspended last night because the listing of my private labeled weight loss product has found to be offensive (according to Amazon rules). No stealth account, no A-Z Claims, no previous notifications; sold only 3 products, all of them have been delivered in less than 24 hrs; no returns, 100% health account. More details here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...n-removed.html

What could possibly be offensive at a weight loss product listing.

PS: there are tons of similar weight loss products in the Health category, they're just labeled differently.

Your case is completely different to the one we talk about here pal.

eezo 02-04-2015 12:05 PM

I've sent a groveling action plan to them, hopefully they will be lenient but I'll keep you informed.

RosieTosie 02-04-2015 12:16 PM

Nice one eezo do keep us updated!

sleepybubba 02-04-2015 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawidck (Post 638568)
This statement:

I have started the similar thread yedterday - here, asking for useful pointers in writing the plan. Instead of replying to my thread or adding any useful information you are going around and spreading your judgement. How's that productive?:noidea:

Dawidck 02-04-2015 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepybubba (Post 638603)
I have started the similar thread yedterday - here, asking for useful pointers in writing the plan. Instead of replying to my thread or adding any useful information you are going around and spreading your judgement. How's that productive?:noidea:

Sorry pal, I didnt read your thread and made a judgement based ONLY on your comment made in this thread. No hard feelings :thumb:

eezo 02-05-2015 03:30 AM

So this is the response from Amazon, a little frustrating as I though I had covered all these issues in depth. Guess I will have to be more persuasive. At least it isn't a flat no.

Hello from Amazon.

We appreciate the information you have provided. However, a review of your account indicates:

1. Buyers have received defective or faulty items. All sellers are responsible to ensure that orders shipped are fully functional and defect-free.

2. You have misclassified the condition of your Marketplace items. All sellers are responsible for classifying their items in accordance with our Condition Guidelines.

3. You have listed against detail pages that do not exactly match your items. As stated in our policies, sellers must list the exact same item, in the same format, as the item represented on the detail page. This includes brand, manufacturer, UPC, edition, binding, quantity, packaging, color, etc.

Before we can consider reinstatement of your selling privileges, please provide us with a detailed plan of action to address the above mentioned issues. We will then review your plan and determine whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

For information on creating and submitting your plan, search on “Appeals for Suspended or Blocked Accounts” in seller Help.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Amazon Services

Edit: Also I'm not sure how I now respond to this second request for info as I can't seem to update my original response?

jayh920 02-05-2015 05:57 AM

Dont waste your breath. I've done the letter of intent a few times and have a 0% success rate. Count that money gone for 90 days and move on. I've gone as far as emailing Jeff Bezos personally. He basically told me to f off.

eezo 02-05-2015 06:17 AM

Oh goodie! Guess I better break out ye old Amazon Ghost guide then.

eezo 02-05-2015 04:36 PM

My offering to the Amazon gods has been accepted, they are appeased and have reinstated my account selling rights. Although I am still under review.

RosieTosie 02-05-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eezo (Post 639095)
My offering to the Amazon gods has been accepted, they are appeased and have reinstated my account selling rights. Although I am still under review.

Great news eezo, now tip-toe along and nurture that account for all you are worth, and try to keep it out of trouble!

yankee 02-05-2015 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eezo (Post 639095)

and work on a stealth or two just for insurance?