eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Trademark violation? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/83148-trademark-violation.html)

HelpNeeded! 02-21-2015 05:25 AM

Trademark violation?

I recently had a stealth account suspended due to trademark violations.

I listed under someone else's ASIN. My item matched theirs 100%. They emailed me to remove it, I complied. Yet still suspended, haven't heard back from Amazon (its been about a week).

Apparently Amazon says there have been a lot of suspensions due to trademark violations so its taking them longer than normal to get back to people.

Now this is my question - What should I do? Just give up and start a new account? With Amazon's new tax interview that seems impossible.

I also have from my original non-stealth account several items that people listed under even though they were not authorized to resell my product and were selling a knockoff that resulted in poor reviews. Some of these listings were merged with other ASINs from other sellers as they were similar products.

How should I go about contacting amazon to get those ASINs un-merged from my original non-stealth account and get anyone listing under my products to have their products removed? I remember back in the day (this account is a few years old) that I had to buy the product, send Amazon proof it was different. Even after doing that they didn't remove the other seller's listings. Now I get suspended with no proof of anything. How should I phrase the email to them regarding my non-stealth account and getting those other sellers listings removed?

imboxsy 02-22-2015 05:00 AM

Re: Trademark violation?

new tax interview? i haven't made a stealth in a few months. What changed?

Also, what makes you think they have had a lot of TM suspensions? Weird that they would disclose that in an email. Maybe post the message you got from amazon

Also, what category are you selling in?

HelpNeeded! 02-22-2015 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imboxsy (Post 644588)
new tax interview? i haven't made a stealth in a few months. What changed?

Also, what makes you think they have had a lot of TM suspensions? Weird that they would disclose that in an email. Maybe post the message you got from amazon

Also, what category are you selling in?

Video games, but we are the original manufacturer of the product.

They told me about TM suspensions over the phone, its been about a week and no reply. Yet they continue to let sellers list counterfeit products of mine under my UPC codes and photos, I emailed their trademark team and nothing, yet my stealth account gets the boot within a day.

Now Amazon requires a tax interview prior to being able to list.

imboxsy 02-22-2015 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! (Post 644707)
Video games, but we are the original manufacturer of the product.

They told me about TM suspensions over the phone, its been about a week and no reply. Yet they continue to let sellers list counterfeit products of mine under my UPC codes and photos, I emailed their trademark team and nothing, yet my stealth account gets the boot within a day.

Now Amazon requires a tax interview prior to being able to list.

its always been like that if you are doing professional

HelpNeeded! 02-22-2015 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imboxsy (Post 644718)
its always been like that if you are doing professional

Ah it has been a while since I created an account haha.