eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   AMZN Stealth ACCNT Under review (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/83244-amzn-stealth-accnt-under-review.html)

aycapitalgroup 02-24-2015 02:21 PM

AMZN Stealth ACCNT Under review

OK. So I created a stealth account. And I do have many things listed on my account, but sales are very slow. This morning I added my bank account, as I am suppose to get paid next week. Once I added the bank account it triggered a review. I am a new seller who hasn't got paid yet. Everything on the account is stealth and I got this message below. Any tips or suggestions on what I should do? I only have 3 sales with the account and the account is 100 on the Amazon metric they have.

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your account. During the review, a rolling reserve will be applied to funds in your account from your sales on Amazon.com.

The reserve will be equivalent to your gross sales amount for the preceding 28 days. Based on your order volume, the amount of the reserve may change daily.

When your account balance exceeds the reserve amount, funds will be available per your disbursement schedule.

You can view your account balance, estimated payment schedule, and reserve amount on the Payments page in the Reports section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...t-summary.html).

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by the Expected Ship Date.

You can help with the review process by sending us more information about your business. To do so, click the “Appeal” button next to this notice on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html).

To learn more about account reviews, search “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in Seller Central Help.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.com.

Regards,

Merchant Approval Team
www.amazon.com

Blighty 02-24-2015 02:59 PM

Re: AMZN Stealth ACCNT Under review

Yes got that myself, now 32 days in review and they seem to be holding a large proportion of funds in reserve wonder how long before the review is complete?

aycapitalgroup 02-24-2015 03:02 PM

Have you responded to them yet in an appeal? Have they banned you? Are you listing/selling still? etc.

Blighty 02-24-2015 03:05 PM

No read here to just leave it so i did still selling and have processed a couple of refunds, 1st refunds pushed the 1st disbursement date though as it depleted the reserve they are holding, apart from that no problems orders still coming through and everything green 100 etc, like you adding the bank acc after 1st few sales triggered the review

aycapitalgroup 02-24-2015 03:08 PM

My account has no problems, everything is good. It is a brand new account. I added the bank account because I am suppose to get a disbursement next week and now they aren't going to give it to me and doing some review. There really isn't anything to review I barely have any sales. Anyways, I am not going to respond for now because I don't have anything to say to them other than Y?

Blighty 02-24-2015 03:13 PM

Yes i know bloody annoying but i look at it this way at least the review appears to be automated at the present stage, whereas if i hit appeal it will no doubt be looked at by a human and could cause more problems than if left alone, although it all depends on your individual situation, i just decided to leave it for now and see what happens, once you sell a few more items and fill the reserve they have decided on, the payment schedule will update and should show when and how much of your own money you will get:pry:

aycapitalgroup 02-24-2015 03:17 PM

Thanks for your help. I am going to wait it out just as you did. All my items/descriptions are good. I am selling mostly (used-like new) items because they are open box items. But I have described them perfectly and I ship very quickly. I am not getting very many sales so I am just going to wait and see what happens.

Thanks again. :) I was stressing out this morning because I haven't had this issue with my previous account.

Taking The Micky 02-24-2015 07:39 PM

They will not review an account if no bank account is added. There is no need cos you cannot get your funds. Once a bank account is added this will trigger a review and the famous rolling reserve. This is to protect amazon,

aycapitalgroup 02-24-2015 08:09 PM

Exactly, I added my bank account which triggered a review. If anyone has any knowledge of this situation I would love to get another perspective.

Should I respond? Or should I just go about my business making sure my account is perfect and this will go away with time?

Taking The Micky 02-24-2015 10:30 PM

Just keep trading and keep the metrics in good standing.

rsot 02-24-2015 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 645303)
They will not review an account if no bank account is added. There is no need cos you cannot get your funds. Once a bank account is added this will trigger a review and the famous rolling reserve. This is to protect amazon,

Interesting to note

Blighty 02-25-2015 01:40 PM

Looks like they have disbursed 100% of my cash (well it's gone from Amazon but not hit the bank yet), anyone know how long it usually takes to show up?

rsot 02-25-2015 01:42 PM

Can take anywhere from 24 hours to 5 days...depends on bank too.

Blighty 02-25-2015 01:44 PM

Okay thanks:thumb:

Taking The Micky 02-25-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blighty (Post 645494)
Looks like they have disbursed 100% of my cash (well it's gone from Amazon but not hit the bank yet), anyone know how long it usually takes to show up?

From amazon UK to a UK bank 3 days. You should have the option to disburse to yourself on a daily basis,I would do this even if the amount is small.

Blighty 02-26-2015 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 645596)
From amazon UK to a UK bank 3 days. You should have the option to disburse to yourself on a daily basis,I would do this even if the amount is small.

Yes had the request option, but thought it best to leave it as i was in review and the account was less than 30 days old.

Blighty 02-26-2015 11:04 AM

Scrub that turns out my hunch was right and it was a glitch yesterday with their system, still under review and payment schedule still set:ballchain:

kingchatu 02-08-2016 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 645303)

100% not true at all.. I've had dozen of Amazon stealth account without adding bank account and still received the review email from Amazon.. The fact is all new seller gets their sale limit in their first sales week/month.. Wish I believe could be around $500-$1000.. If you hit that your first sales week, you automatically get the Amazon review email.
Again Amazon is different from eBay so the same rules don't apply. Amazon keeps history of banned seller inventory. So if you open a stealth account and list the same items like your last banned account, you may get the Amazon review email or immediate suspension.. The review email could just mean they don't trust you or something suspicious about your account.. Good luck:welcome;:welcome;:welcome;