eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Posting Same Items as Suspended accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/83559-posting-same-items-suspended-accounts.html)

quantum773 03-05-2015 12:20 AM

Posting Same Items as Suspended accounts

Does Amazon keep a database of your old inventory from a suspended account? Am I able to delete all listings from the old account and then relist them in the new account?

Old account suspended 2 months ago.

123 03-05-2015 02:46 AM

Re: Posting Same Items as Suspended accounts

You shouldnt list all the same items on one account maybe spread them throughout multiple accounts and vary them try adding new items here and there

new descriptions etc

aycapitalgroup 03-05-2015 11:49 AM

I'm listing the same items, but going very slowly and changing the description and for ebay changing the pictures and clearing the exif data on the pictures. I am getting all new inventory shortly so this won't matter much soon but for now I am listing the same products, just better details and learning from my prior mistakes that got me kicked off.

Taking The Micky 03-05-2015 09:52 PM

If you are selling the same products you will get linked, 100% sure

quantum773 03-06-2015 01:55 AM

If I were to completely delete all of my listings in my old suspended account, will Amazon still retain the data even after I deleted it? My current old:new ratio is 1:5. Account running strong after 2 months.

aycapitalgroup 03-06-2015 02:22 AM

Honestly unless your products are extremely rare or there are very unique identifiers there is no way of knowing you are the same person. There are tons of people selling the same things as you. And what if that person with the suspended account sold all his inventory to this new person who is now listing it on amazon or eBay....heh?? could be right? I feel like getting linked by products is the last thing we should be worried about, address, info, IP, cookies, etc are first to think about. Products, unless they r extremely unique, shouldn't be an issue.

Taking The Micky 03-06-2015 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aycapitalgroup (Post 647880)
Honestly unless your products are extremely rare or there are very unique identifiers there is no way of knowing you are the same person. There are tons of people selling the same things as you. And what if that person with the suspended account sold all his inventory to this new person who is now listing it on amazon or eBay....heh?? could be right? I feel like getting linked by products is the last thing we should be worried about, address, info, IP, cookies, etc are first to think about. Products, unless they r extremely unique, shouldn't be an issue.

This is where you totally misunderstand linking on the same products. Yes if you were selling only item 'A' then no you would not get linked. If you were reselling 50 or 100 of your old items, how many other individual seller's are selling these same items on the same seller account. I would guess none. This is how you get linked on products. This is why you have to mix on a 1 to 5 ratio, old and new products.

Taking The Micky 03-06-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quantum773 (Post 647877)
If I were to completely delete all of my listings in my old suspended account, will Amazon still retain the data even after I deleted it? My current old:new ratio is 1:5. Account running strong after 2 months.

Amazon appear to hold the data for 120 days once an account is closed. Deleting the product only takes the view away from you not amazon. They retain the info for returns refunds etc.

jeffweico 03-06-2015 12:17 PM

Amazon retains data forever. Storage is dirt cheap. Your information may disappear from the website, but it is still in Amazon's data warehouse.

Product linking happens when a suspended seller re-lists everything on a new account. It is not based on ONE product, but on the COMBINATION of products.

If you had listed, for example, an iPhone, the Aliens DVD, a sweatshirt, Applied Mathematics 3rd edition, Macroeconomics 1st edition and a pinball game and relist the same items on another account, they CAN be linked, because the odds of another seller having that same combination are very, very low.

malaga310 03-06-2015 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 647839)
If you are selling the same products you will get linked, 100% sure

Can you please help me? I was suspended 4 months ago because of low ODR and they never wanted to reinstate my account. 6 Days ago a created another new account, with new Laptop, new name, new email address, new, phone, new IP(dinamic IP as I only use a Modem to connect to Internet and same Modem), new address(only same street address with different house number).

Yesterday I received a message from Amazon that my selling privileges have been removed because this account is related to another selling account that was closed by Amazon. What was the problem, how they linked my account, how can I appeal this decision?... Thank you.

RosieTosie 03-06-2015 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaga310 (Post 648045)
Can you please help me? I was suspended 4 months ago because of low ODR and they never wanted to reinstate my account. 6 Days ago a created another new account, with new Laptop, new name, new email address, new, phone, new IP(dinamic IP as I only use a Modem to connect to Internet and same Modem), new address(only same street address with different house number).

Yesterday I received a message from Amazon that my selling privileges have been removed because this account is related to another selling account that was closed by Amazon. What was the problem, how they linked my account, how can I appeal this decision?... Thank you.

Did you list the same items, or enough of the same items to get linked?, did you look at any of the details from your lost account on the new laptop before you started your new account on it and then not think about the cookies situation, they clearly found something to link you, just using a new housenumber might not have been enough as you were using the same street address.

Taking The Micky 03-06-2015 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaga310 (Post 648045)

You need:-
new Ip
new phone number
new address, this can be anywhere
set up a new user ID on your laptop, you don't need an new one
new bank account
never used credit card with amazon, this can be a gift card
and don't list the same items, use 5:1 ratio on old and new. You don't need the new items, just over price products so you will never sell them.
then take it slowly and maybe add some FBA product

machine1 03-08-2015 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaga310 View Post
Machine1 please help in a hurry. I was suspended 4 months ago because of low ODR and they never wanted to reinstate my account. 5 Days ago a created another new account, with new Laptop, new name, new email address, new, phone, new IP(dinamic IP as I only use a Modem to connect to Internet and same Modem), new address(only same street address with different house number).

Today I received a message from Amazon that my selling privileges have been removed because this account is related to another selling account that was closed by Amazon. What was the problem, how they linked my account, how can I appeal this decision?... Thank you.

There your problem you said:new address(only same street address with different house number)............. LOL you cant do that . That's why u got linked. If you going to make a new account,t do it another city or town area . Please don't list the same items you did for at least more than 30 days .

Taking The Micky 03-08-2015 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machine1 (Post 648434)
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaga310 View Post
Machine1 please help in a hurry. I was suspended 4 months ago because of low ODR and they never wanted to reinstate my account. 5 Days ago a created another new account, with new Laptop, new name, new email address, new, phone, new IP(dinamic IP as I only use a Modem to connect to Internet and same Modem), new address(only same street address with different house number).

Today I received a message from Amazon that my selling privileges have been removed because this account is related to another selling account that was closed by Amazon. What was the problem, how they linked my account, how can I appeal this decision?... Thank you.

There your problem you said:new address(only same street address with different house number)............. LOL you cant do that . That's why u got linked. If you going to make a new account,t do it another city or town area . Please don't list the same items you did for at least more than 30 days .

Why only 30 days....

rsot 03-08-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 648451)
Why only 30 days....

Debatable but Amazon has been known to 'hot-ban' some listings - if too many people get banned for a listing...that listing can become 'autobanned for the account' - bit of a theory based on input from people trying to sell right away the same items...

Taking The Micky 03-08-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 648465)
Debatable but Amazon has been known to 'hot-ban' some listings - if too many people get banned for a listing...that listing can become 'autobanned for the account' - bit of a theory based on input from people trying to sell right away the same items...

Load of rubbish IMO, research shows that amazon keep your listings for 120 days for linking, but keep the data forever, as this is needed for
returns,accounting,sales data etc.

machine1 03-09-2015 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 648500)
Load of rubbish IMO, research shows that amazon keep your listings for 120 days for linking, but keep the data forever, as this is needed for
returns,accounting,sales data etc.

Micky right on this what I usually say is slowly introduce the items back with a totally decorating the store so there no linkage .. I have done this in my early days of creating stealth and managing them to not get linked. Now I split my inventory up across many accounts so far so good