eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Confirm your business entity type (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/84369-confirm-your-business-entity-type.html)

thetrig 03-31-2015 09:53 AM

Confirm your business entity type

hi, i set up my new amazon stealth around 6 months ago as a individual ( not selling professionally ) - recently i have received this message

additional information required

Thank you for registering with Selling on Amazon.

In order to complete our review of your account registration, we need you to provide the information listed below:

• Confirm your business entity type

Please note: If you are registering as a Private Person you are doing so in the context of a private activity. Registering as a Business seller means that you are acting in the context of a commercial or professional activity. Most of the time, Business sellers are registered legal entities. However, you may also act as sole proprietor without being registered as a company depending on the local requirements that apply to your activity. In this case, please make sure you register as a Business and choose the appropriate option in the drop-down menu. Note: If you are a Sole Proprietor established in the UK, you must select the UK Sole Proprietor option. If you are a Sole Proprietor established outside the UK, you should register as a Business.

Please provide the requested information as soon as possible to allow us to proceed with your registration.

I would say at a guess this account has sold approx £7k worth of items over the 6 months
I live overseas and do not have a UTR anymore or a registered business

After checking some previous posts i am still a bit unsure of what is best regarding this,

If anyone has any useful info it would be much appreciated

Taking The Micky 04-01-2015 06:15 AM

Re: Confirm your business entity type

Just register as a business oversea's. I would say this is your only option. I would imagine they will come back and ask for ID, passport, driving licence and proof of address. You have very little options as they will eventually suspended the account if you don't reply.

adrianr03 04-01-2015 03:17 PM

i got that e-mail on 1 of my accounts its random and can happen at any time i guess. only on the account they done it on the option to click edit to change to buisness is all greyed out i have email them in reply how ever they are not replying and a week has past and my photo id and bill has been checked and passed

thetrig 04-01-2015 09:42 PM

thanks for the info