eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   How to get back stock from Amazon FBA? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/84721-how-get-back-stock-amazon-fba.html)

ORM 04-12-2015 03:15 PM

How to get back stock from Amazon FBA?

Hey guys,

Let say Amazon suspends your account with quite some items in stock (FBA). Is it possible to get items back? Could anyone advise please on how would you act in this situation?

Gamefreak 04-12-2015 03:33 PM

Re: How to get back stock from Amazon FBA?

u have to create an inventory removal request. amazon will send u back your item but they charge 10 cents per item which can get pricey if u have a lot of items in FBA

GhostOfAmazon 04-12-2015 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORM (Post 658844)
Hey guys,

Let say Amazon suspends your account with quite some items in stock (FBA). Is it possible to get items back? Could anyone advise please on how would you act in this situation?

Amazon stealing your FBA inventory is a MYTH! It's bogus!

I've had my main Amazon account suspended MULTIPLE times (the most recent is permanent) and they have NEVER confiscated my inventory. Yes, they do charge 50 cents per item for removal, but they will NOT steal your inventory!

Taking The Micky 04-12-2015 05:28 PM

If your account is deleted NOT suspended you will not get your stock back or your cash.

GhostOfAmazon 04-12-2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 658887)
If your account is deleted NOT suspended you will not get your stock back or your cash.

Have you had an account deleted with FBA inventory in it?

It's been my understanding that Amazon only deletes accounts that are new and REALLY screw up.

I have never heard of anyone losing FBA inventory. But if I'm wrong, show me a thread. :boink:

Taking The Micky 04-12-2015 08:52 PM

People loose FBA inventory if an account is deleted. Read old posts. If the account is deleted you cannot access seller central so you cannot create a removal request. For an account to be deleted its not a question of SCREWING UP, people sell counterfeit items, had multiple accounts and get linked, fraud. This is planned.

GhostOfAmazon 04-13-2015 02:31 AM

How do they get away with that? Surely it's illegal to steal someones inventory?

Taking The Micky 04-13-2015 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 658966)
How do they get away with that? Surely it's illegal to steal someones inventory?

Maybe and most probably is illegal, but basically amazon can do what they want. They have the money legal teams and we have nothing.

rsot 04-13-2015 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORM (Post 658844)
Hey guys,

Account deletion = big problem on getting items back.
Accusation of counterfeit = BIG problem of getting items back.

RosieTosie 04-13-2015 04:59 AM

If you are doing something likely to get the account banned outright, don't use FBA, pure and simple.

GreenBean 04-13-2015 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 658897)
Have you had an account deleted with FBA inventory in it?

It's been my understanding that Amazon only deletes accounts that are new and REALLY screw up.

I have never heard of anyone losing FBA inventory. But if I'm wrong, show me a thread. :boink:

Geeze Louise, you sound like a reincarnation of a banned user.

:smash:

GhostOfAmazon 04-13-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 659000)
Geeze Louise, you sound like a reincarnation of a banned user.

:smash:

That's cute. Sure, wasted 47 bucks to be back on the non-subscriber forums....that's a laugh.

Is it so hard to believe someone would have trouble imagining a company like Amazon committing theft on a wide-scale? :noidea:

If I was wrong, I was wrong. :rolleyes:

jeffweico 04-13-2015 06:14 PM

Amazon does not generally steal anybody's inventory. HOWEVER - there IS an exception to this rule. If they can verify the merchandise is counterfeit, they will NOT ship it back to you. It will be turned over to US Customs/ICE or destroyed. It is actually ILLEGAL to use the mail (or any shipping service) to ship counterfeit merchandise. So, Amazon would be breaking the law if they sent it back.

There are some other quirky circumstances under which they may not return merchandise sent to FBA, but those instances are extremely rare.

And the charges to send it back to you are 50 cents per unit, or 60 cents per unit if the merchandise is oversized.
If they have to dispose of the merchandise, they charge 15 cents per unit and 30 cents if oversized.

GhostOfAmazon 04-13-2015 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 659149)
Amazon does not generally steal anybody's inventory. HOWEVER - there IS an exception to this rule. If they can verify the merchandise is counterfeit, they will NOT ship it back to you. It will be turned over to US Customs/ICE or destroyed. It is actually ILLEGAL to use the mail (or any shipping service) to ship counterfeit merchandise. So, Amazon would be breaking the law if they sent it back.

There are some other quirky circumstances under which they may not return merchandise sent to FBA, but those instances are extremely rare.

And the charges to send it back to you are 50 cents per unit, or 60 cents per unit if the merchandise is oversized.
If they have to dispose of the merchandise, they charge 15 cents per unit and 30 cents if oversized.

That was essentially what I had stated/assumed.

Why was everyone jumping down my throat?

Like I said, you must really f%&k up to get your inventory confinscated by Amazon.

You people getting all defensive must be selling "expired cake" :rolleyes: